Jolly

As I walked off the peer and back onto the streets I looked at all the people, the couples, kids, elderly and shoppers, etc. it was very peaceful and nice more so than the horrible streets and town that I had come from. The sun was setting and I found a little park and laid down in some flowers and fell asleep to the nice sound of ruffling leaves and little squeaking noises from innocent little creatures that were around me.

*In the morning, different point of view*

"Jolly, mind doing a round about to check on the island today, Nova isn't feeling to good today" Sumire asked slightly glaring at me.

"Hm" I turned and walked away, but looked back at her, never knew why but she never did like me, shrugging it off I walked out of the mansion and headed out on to the streets, it was rather early, not many people were up and about. It was just the shop keepers opening their doors and windows cleaning up a bit. Some bowed while others smiled and waved or nodded their heads in a polite manner. Continuing on I walked through the park and saw a little more than usual amount of creatures hovering or surrounding a patch of flowers, curiosity getting the best of me I walked over and peered in and saw a girl curled into a ball, she looked quite dirty, her hair was long and brown and sprawled out around her body and was tangled into the stems of the colorful flowers. Her little hands were tucked into flowers, she was wearing a torn long sleeve shirt that looked ashen grey, brown pants that cut off a little above her knees, her feet were a little dirty.

The sun shined down and hit her eyes, she moaned slightly and moved her hands up to try and cover her eyes but that was in vain because she started to stir and blink, when her eyes were wide open she looked over at me and froze, she looked me up and down then tilted her head, "I've seen you before"

Shock hit me quickly at her acquisition, "What"

"Hey! Jolly!!" I looked back and saw Dante walked over to me, "You left before I could even meet up with yah" He said reaching my side, when he did he looked down and saw her, "Well, what do we have here"

I looked back down at her, she stared at the both of us, she slowly stood up and scanned us all the while the little creatures clustered closely to her, "I'm sorry, am I not aloud to lay here, there was no sign so I assumed that maybe that it would be okay"

"No it's alright..."

"Ezera, my name is Ezera" she said bowing to us, she looked at us and smiled, I swear I felt my heart skip a beat, she looked to me her head tilted again, her hair fell down a little past her waist, "Um, I saw you before sir"

"Really"

"Yes, it wasn't on this land though it was in another city"

Dante looked at her then to me, "Well my name is Dante and this is Jolly, how would you like some breakfast?"

She looked to Dante and blushed slightly, "U-Um, I have no food to cook for you"

"Hahaha, no, we'll treat you to some" he said smiling.

She blushed and lowered her head, "I don't know, I don't know you guys and you don't know me and we just met"

"Well we could get to know each other over some breakfast, come on" he said stepping behind me smiling.

"I don't have clothes to change into, I'm not dressed appropriately" she said shaking her head and stepping back. It was clear that she didn't want to go, she felt more ashamed about her appearance than anything it seems.

"None sense, come on, you must be starving, you're a little thing, you should be eating."

She sighed and nodded her head stepping out from the flowers and walked in between us as we went to a little restaurant to get some breakfast. On the way Dante made small chat with her, both laughing at times, every time she laughed I looked down to her she reached to my shoulder almost my neck, it always sounded like little bells jingling.