Chapter 3: I'm Solely Into Dudes. Not Girls.

School seemed to end quickly for once.

Lena and Violet found out about what happened by the next hour.

Like the good friends they were, they made fun of me rather than asked if I was okay. I didn't really care about it all anymore, so I didn't mind. In fact, this response was preferred.

Practice was canceled for today, much to my distress, because some idiot had snuck into the equipment room and thought it would be funny if he popped all the basketballs. Coach was busy, too, so she thought it would just be better if everyone took a break for once.

I headed down to the gym. I was rather small in stature, so I took every opportunity I could to work out and get some more muscle.

When I got there, I was surprised to see Amelia and Leo there. I immediately found a machine that was both out of their sight, but allowed me to hear their conversation and even sneak an occasional peak.

"So, how about Saturday?" Leo asked, sounding sheepish.

"I'm free then. Where are we going?" Amelia replied.

"How about that new frozen yogurt place?"

"Oh, Yofro? Sure, let's go! This is going to be fun! Thanks for asking me out."

I couldn't help it anymore, so I turned my head to look at them.

My heart twisted in pain when I saw the two of them locked in an embrace. I watched as Leo said goodbye and left the gym.

Amelia was staying apparently, and she headed over to where the dumbbells were.

I tried to find a machine where I could get a better better view of her, but there wasn't any. Damn. This gym obviously wasn't designed for eavesdropping. I decided to just hide behind one of them and watch.

Then realization finally hit me.

I was being such a creep. Leo had left! Why was I still watching her?

But, still, I didn't move from my spot. As I continued trying to reassure myself, she began to do squats.

Goddamn. Who did she have to kill in past life to get a body like that? Her thighs weren't too big or too small, she had an hourglass figure, and not to mention her ass was perfectly sculpted.

I looked down at myself. I didn't have much of a figure and my boobs... Well, lets just not talk about them.

I began doubting myself. She really was a nice person. I suppose if I had to give Leo up to someone, it would be her. I sighed.

I was about to stop being an absolute creep and actually go work out when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a black haired girl with her hair wrapped up in a ponytail looking at me in disgust.

"Look, I thought you were being creepy, and after monitoring you for a few minutes, I can confirm it." She said, flipping her hair in disgust.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you staring at Amelia's ass for the last five minutes."

"O-oh," I mumbled. Well, shit.

"Hey, what's up over here? I've never seen the two of you talk." Of course Amelia had to show up.

"You know this pervert? Who is she?" The black haired girl asked.

"Pervert?" Amelia seemed confused. "This is Erin. She's in my grade," and then she turned to me, "Oh, Erin, this is Janet. She's a senior. I thought since you were talking you two knew each other, but I guess not."