"Of course... I had wanted to say it for a while now, but figured I would just say it then. Was that okay?"
He asked concerned.

"Yes it's fine, and I love you as well." I said looking into his eyes. They were as green as ever.

"So what does this mean?" He asked nervously.

"Well, like anyone else who has seen us, I think it means that we could be boyfriend and girlfriend. What do you say to that?" I ask smiling.

"I say...yes." He said happily.

"So we're an item?" He asked excitedly.

"Yup." I said and then walked over to collect his plate.

After I finished doing the dishes Taron walked back in from my room and was in his suit again, and went to his room to go get into his training clothes. He came by an hour later and was ready. He had on grey sweats, a tight-fitting black t-shirt, and some Nikes. He looked even better dressed down like this. I don't know how we hit this off.

It was 10:30 am and we walked out of my place hand in hand. We could finally come out as a couple to our Kingsman colleagues, but hopefully not to the people I'll be training with.

We got into the training room and Merlin had just gotten all of the other recruits into the room. I stood where  there was an empty spot and stood at attention like them. To my dismay I was standing by Napoleon.

Merlin began his speech about what it means to be a Kingsman and what not and I feel as though it was all because I was new. The others have already heard this, probably a thousand times.

Taron stood to the left of Merlin and watched everyone, keeping his face blank.

"Now recruits, most of you have heard this before, but we're bringing it back to the basics for our newest recruit. If you give her or any of your fellow colleagues a hard time, then know that you will be kicked out of this organization."

They stood there expressionless. I was happy he said it, but I couldn't help but feel some of them won't listen to what he'd said.

"Now recruits, what is this here?"

He held up a body bag. I've seen two of them in my lifetime.

"A body bag, sir." I said as quickly and confidently as I could.

"Good."

"What's this?" He asked, holding up a black pistol.

"A pistol, sir." I said.

"What kind?"

My stepdad kept one on the dresser when he had first met my mum, to "protect us" he said. After he started showing abusive actions towards us, I hid it. I kept it locked in a little safe my dad had in the shed that Kevin was too dumb to find. It was a TT-30 pistol.

"A...TT-30 pistol, sir." I said hoping I was right.

"Very well Ms. Cauldwell, very good." He said smiling. I returned the gesture.

"Well, now we will begin training, and that my dear recruits, is where Agent Unwin will come in." He said gesturing to Taron.