~16~

I woke up to his strong arms wrapped protectively around me. The sun was coming in through the window and I heard birds chirping outside. I could stay here forever like this.

I decided to get an early start on training today, so I got up carefully, trying not to wake him. I closed the bathroom door behind me and then took off my pajamas and hopped in the shower. The warm water soothed my already aching muscles from yesterday's workout.

After about 10 minutes I got out and wrapped my towel around me and put my hair in a towel as well. I had forgotten one important thing though.
My set of clothes I was going to wear.

Oh great I'll have to waltz in there with my towel on and get my clothes out of the closet...

I took a deep breath and made sure all my towels were tight and quickly unlocked the door and tiptoed to my closet. I looked back to see him half asleep, he mumbled "good morning" but his eyes were closed still-thank God.

"Good morning babe." I said quickly and tried to make it to the bathroom in time. It was too late.

"Sorry I forgot to get my clothes" I laughed nervously.

"Oh I do that all the time, you look beautiful though by the way." He said in a groggy voice smirking.

"Um...thanks" I said and closed the door behind me.

Calm down Haven calm down. At least he didn't freak out.

I got dressed in a black sports bra, galaxy workout leggings, Nike roshes, and put my recently blow-dried hair into a messy bun. I didn't need much makeup for what I was doing today so I just put on some mascara and chapstick.

I walked out and was met with Taron cooking in his boxers.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" I said laughing.

"Oh nothing just some crêpes."

"Ooo fancy!"

"Do you like strawberries ?" He asked.

"Yes, I love them!" I said and sat down at the table.

"Well good because these are jam packed with them." He said smiling and setting both our plates down.

"I didn't know you could cook love. These taste amazing."

"Nah I just do it in my spare time, learned it from my mum."

"Aw that's sweet." I cooed.

"So what's the day look like Agent Unwin?" I said calling him by the name everyone else does.

"Oh let's see..." He counted off the list on his fingers.

"First we go to strength training, then cardio, then combat training. You all will do this for the first couple of weeks until you all are fit for the next steps. There will be eliminations for each task. Then we go get ready, and I'll take you to dinner and we'll stop by and see my sister." He said smiling.

"Wow, okay. Good thing we're eating this hearty breakfast."

"Indeed" he said before taking another bite.

"Hey um...about last night..." I looked at him with a smirk.

"You said you loved me...did you mean that?"