Taken

We left Tiger Lily's camp early the next morning and Tiger Lily came with us. We spent a whole day planing how to get into the camp when we finally came up with a trustworthy plan. "Alright sounds good I'll go as soon as you tell me the exit plan," Tiger Lily said. Bloody hell how could I be so stupid. I looked at Syren and knew that she was thinking the same thing. "It was kind of a last minute trip," Mary Margret muttered. "Well until you figure out how to get off the island or we're not going anywhere," Tiger Lily informed us clearly annoyed. "What, why," Mary Margret gasped. "No one gets out of Neverland with out Pan's permission," I answered both annoyed and angry with myself for being so stupid. "Has anyone ever gotten off without his permission," David asked hope intruding in his voice. "One man," Hook paused for effect, "Baelfire." "But he's dead," Emma said sadly. "No he's not," Mary Margret said suddenly. We all looked at her confusion on all of our faces except Hook, David, and her. "But he was shot," Emma said confused. "Yes but he survived," Hook explained. "Well where is he," Regina asked. "He's here," David said. "Well then where is he?" "We don't exactly know that," Hook said. "Well then let's go find him," Emma said standing up. I looked at Tiger Lily and Syren then sighed and got up.
*************************************
       I was walking by myself at the back of the group Tiger Lily and Syren were walking in front of me. All of a sudden someone put a cloth over my mouth and nose and whispered, "Shut up and take a deep breath and you won't get hurt, yet." I knew who it was, Felix. I tried not to scream or breath in but it was too late, I breathed in against my will and fell into a deep sleep. When I awoke I was in the air in one of Peter's multiple cages. My head was throbbing and the fact that my cage being jaggedly brought down to the forest floor. Then my cage was all at once dropped down to the floor, stupid, weak lost boys. The door was opened to revel Pan. "Well come on now, get out." I crawled to get out of the cage, I was much too tall to stand to walk out. "What in the bloody hell do you want Peter?" "I want to know why you betrayed, almost killed me, and didn't take my deal. That's quite a list you've created there Brook," Pan answered. "Like I'd tell you," I said giving him a death stare. I could run, "You can't run Brook, well you can, if you want to get killed by the force field I created, your more than welcome to do that. And your not going to tell me your going to tell her," he said and then Wendy was reveled. I hated Wendy, I thought she was a spoiled brat. Then Pan made a temporary break in the force field just big enough for him and left. Unfortunately as soon as he left the force field filled itself in. Damn him, I'd rather be stuck with him instead of a spoiled little brat. "Hello Brook," Wendy said with obviously fake joyfulness in her voice. "Oh cut the crap Wendy we both know we hate each other." "What are you talking about Brook. How are you," she asked keeping the same annoying tone. "If you must know I am awful. You see Pan sort of trapped me here with a spoiled, annoying, brat," I said smirking. "Well ok then, why do you want to save Henry?" "Wouldn't you like to know," I responded. "Fine I'm obviously not getting any where with you we both know we hate each other anyway," Wendy said. "Yeah really," I sighed. "I mean why would a hero like me want anything to do with an insane villain who everyone knows killed her mother and sister and multiple others," Wendy kept on. Then, I slapped her, it was like I didn't know I was doing it, but I did, and she deserved it. I did not kill my mother and sister, and she certainly isn't a hero. "You-you hit me." "Yes I did and I don't regret it, if anything I wish I did it sooner." Then Pan came bursting onto the scene. "What happened? What did you do Brook?" "I didn't do anything. But you should, ask Wendy that question," I said upset that he thought it was my fault. "I don't care who did it just someone tell me what happened," Pan said angrily, "Wendy leave." Wendy got up and left, and I can't say I was sad to see her leave. "Brook, tell me what happened," Pan said suddenly sounding sympathetic. "Like you care. Face it Pan we aren't the same people we were when we met. We both turned ourselves it unrecognizable individuals. I wish I could say that I still think that you truly do care about me, but I know you don't. Partly due to the fact that you have kidnapped me multiple times and almost killed Syren." "But I do care Brook! Your like my sister!" "Fine I'll tell you! I slapped her. I slapped her because she said I killed my mother and sister, and we both know I didn't," I yelled and cursed myself for letting tears fall. "That little twat," he whispered to himself and then raised his voice, "I want you to know that I will punish her for that and Brooklyn I know that you didn't kill them so screw her for not believing that!" "Whatever," I said still weary of his sudden change in character. "Go," he said and the force field disappeared. "What," I said afraid that there was a catch. "I can't keep you forever. So leave before I change my mind." So I ran. I left before he regretted his decision. I ran and ran until I reached the group.