Demon

It had been a few days since I started being a spy for Peter and right now was one of the few moments I had to myself. Dang those people like to stick together. Anyway I was sitting on a log staring off into space, thinking about weather or not what I was doing was right. I mean these people are only trying to get a family member back who would die if they didn't get him back. But, I already told Peter I would spy on these people. I guess he would do the same for me I mean we are allies. I started to think of telling him that I didn't want to be his spy until a smug British accent broke into my thoughts, " Hello Brook." I immediately knew who the idiotic and annoying voice belonged to. "Hello Hook," I said trying to sound pleasant. "I know what you're doing, I know you're working for Pan." How did he know that? Who told him? I knew I couldn't dispute this so I decided to make sure he wouldn't tell. "Even if you are right who would believe you? Who's to think that you're the one working for Peter and just trying to pin the blame on me. I mean you are the pirate who everyone expect Emma hates, and I'm the sweet little child who everyone expect you loves. Think about it Killian, who would  you trust?" I honestly don't know if I am one hundred percent on Peter's side but I have to pretend to be at least. "You two sided demon," Hook practically spat at me. "Well," I said walking towards him and almost into the forest towards the camp, "that's how demons are right." I smirked and walked away. I could feel his angry stare burning into my body, but I didn't care. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to be bad.
*************************************
We were traveling through the forest following the map that Regina enchanted to find Peter. I already told Peter the group's plan so I knew he had something planned. Hook hasn't stopped watching me since our little encounter in the forest. I knew he knew that I told Peter about the 'surprise' attack. He still hasn't told anyone so I guess he knows what would happen to him if he did and it isn't good. I was walking towards the back of the group not really listening to anyone else when I heard Hook say somethings interesting to Emma. "Be careful love he may look like a boy but he's a bloody demon." I could see his glance travel towards me and I knew he wasn't just talking about Peter, but I could tell that nobody else noticed it. So I threw him a smug smirk and 'sweet' little wave. Then at that moment the map stopped and so did the rest of the group. I knew that Peter was there and I also knew that whoever this Henry kid was, wasn't there. I heard someone say something but I wasn't listening and I also didn't care. The next thing I knew Peter turned around and released his band of lost boys who seemed like they were ready for war. When one started walking towards me and about struck his arrow through my heart I used my magic to overpower him and pulled his ear to my mouth and whispered, "If you ever lay even one finger on me, I will make sure you die a slow and painful death." I saw his worried eyes glance towards Peter as if to ask what to do and I saw Peter smirk and nod at him as if to confirm my threat. From that point on none of the lost boys came within an inch of me.
*************************************
A/N: I would just like to thank Zoe2nightshade for all her help with this story and for inspiring the character of Syren also this is my version of ouat so it may be different than the real version.