Chapter 5- Ugh.

Leia's POV:
I woke up with a terrible headache. What happened last night?

I don't know why I tried to kiss Alex. I guess I was just caught on the moment, my head was just spinning at that time. I just felt so safe in Alex's arms and when I met his eyes my lips slowly started moving towards his, until he turned his face.
It hurt that he rejected me.
But in a way I'm thankful that he rejected me.
Alex would always just be a big brother to me.

Ugh.
It's going to be so awkward seeing Alex.

I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth.
I applied just a coat of foundation, mascara and lip balm.
I put on some black sweatpants rolled up, a white shirt with a gray cardigan and my white converse. I grabbed my car keys and excited.
As I started to head to my friends Kate house, I stopped by a coffee shop and bought myself of coffee.
It was a calm drive as the 1975 slowly played on the radio.
"If you wanna find love you know where the city is..."

As I pulled to her driveway I put my head on the steering wheel and took a deep breathe.
-----------------------------------------
"So what do you think of doing with Alex." Kate said as we both laid on her bed.
"I don't know. I won't be able to face him.. I just didn't mean to make our friendship awkward."

"We'll do you have feelings for him?"

"No, you know he's just like my brother. I just don't know what occurred in my head last night. I just had too much on my head. I guess I just missed Daniel being with me and I wanted to feel closure. I got caught in the moment with Alex's arm wrapped around me and everything." I said as I took a deep breathe.
I then glanced at Kate to see what she thought. She took a while to respond and then she grabbed my phone.
"What are you doing?"
"What do you think I'm doing, I'm calling Daniel." She started looking at my contact lists and before I had a chance to take my phone away Daniel picked up on the third ring.
"Leia, is that you?"

Sorry bad chapter, but I promise next chapter will be good <3