Chapter 2- Glass in the park

"...And I'll wait for you
As if I'm waiting for the storm to stop
I've heard them talking
About how I'm gonna put you off.
There's glass in the park
And now that I'm up off my knees
I've picked up the speed
To jump your palaces.."

As he stringed through his guitar strings, I couldn't help, but feel this strange feelings inside of me. The way he sang, you could tell how passionate he was. His eyes twinkled in the lights.

"So what do you think of it?" Alex said with hopeful eyes as he woke me up from my daydream.
"Wow, Alex. I'm just so speechless, that was amazing." He looked down and he smiled so brightly as he put down his guitar down. "Thanks, it's a little something I've been working on for an upcoming film, submarine."
"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS?" I set down my cup of coffee and went to hug him. He placed his hands on my hips and hugged me tightly. I could smell his cologne mixed with cigarette smell.
"It was sort of a surprise." He said chuckling.
He locked his eyes on to mine and for some reason I just got this weird feeling in my stomach. As if they were butterflies? No that can't be, it probably was the coffee or something.
I instantly looked down as I realized his  hands were still placed on my hips.
I slowly whispered to him, "Here let me show you your room, you must be exhausted from the flight."
He let go of me and grabbed his guitar and suitcase he left by the couch before Miles picked us up.
"Ta da. Make yourself at home." I said with a warm smile as I opened the door.
"Thanks, good night love."

As I exited his temporary room, I went to my room that was across from his. I put my phone to charge as I went to my bathroom to take a shower.
When I finished getting out of the shower I slipped on my pjs and dried my hair before going to bed.
*Ding*
I went beside by bed stand where my phone laid as I put lotion on one of my arms.
One unread message from: Daniel.
My heart instantly skipped as soon as I saw his name. I laid my phone back down and finished applying lotion and turned off my lights and went to sleep hoping that message would disappear by tomorrow.

Short chapter, but hope you like it <3  updated since its new 🎈

Updates Monday's, Wednesday's and Saturday's
Leia will be shown in the next chapter 💕 ilysm