Chapter 3- Jealous? Pt 1

Alex POV:
I woke up to the smell of coffee, definitely Leia. Her morning routine consists with drinking coffee every morning. It definitely smelled good though.
I got up from my bed and grabbed a pair of clothes and entered the bathroom to take a shower. When I exited I put on a simple gray shirt and some jeans. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair back and let some hair in the front. As I left my new room I slipped on my boots and my shades on my shirt.
"Good morning Princess Leia." I teased. Ever since we were kids I would always call her that since it was adorable how she always blushed as I called her that and even to this day I could see her cheeks turning a shade of pink.
"Good morning Mr.Turner, would you like some coffee or tea?" She said with a made up British accent and playful wink.
"Wow I'm impressed, that accent has improved since the last time I heard it," I winked at her and chuckled.
"Well thank you, I've been working on it." She smiles proudly.
I sat at the table while she prepared me a cup of coffee, she always knew the perfect amount I put on my coffee. As she put the cup down I grabbed the cup and took a sip up. Leia looked at me with hopeful eyes.
"Perfect as always love, thanks." She smiled while she sat right in front of me as she finished her own coffee.
I couldn't help but look at Leia and see how much she has changed since high school. Sure, we've FaceTimed before and I've seen pictures she has sent me, but it's different now that's she's right in front of me. Since the last time I saw her, she has cut her hair to medium length and looks way different for some reason, but good different. Leia has always been beautiful to me, but I will always see her as a little sister and she would always see me as big brother.

Leia's POV:
I woke up today and started my usual morning routine. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I picked a simple summer outfit. It gets pretty warm here in Chicago when it's summer. I slipped on my favorite pair of shorts, a belt and a tank top that said "move on over" as I put my hair up in a messy ponytail. I applied on lipgloss, eyeliner, few eyeshadow, eyeliner and some foundation, hoping it will cover up my bags under my eyes that created last night from no sleep. I got minimal sleep last night, all I could think about it that text message I've been ignoring the whole night.
I grabbed my phone and checked it.
Yep surely enough it was still there, Two unread message from: Daniel
It showed he sent another message one hour after the first one. I might as well get it over it and open it.
10:46- Hey Leia, how have you been? I've missed you...

11:59- I'm an idiot, I'm sorry for disturbing you..

I put my phone down and exited my room. I went to my kitchen and started making some coffee.
Alex must still be sleeping.

As I was pouring some coffee on my mug, I heard Alex closing his door.

"Good morning, Princess Leia." He said with a bright smile. Wow. He absolutely looked great.
I could already feel my cheeks burning, ugh how embarrassing. He knows when he calls me Princess Leia it will always make be blush and yet he still does it.
I sticked out my tongue and I mimicked his British accent.
After we both finished drinking out coffees, there was a knock on the door.
I got up from my seat and put the two mugs in the sink. I opened the door and there stood miles with a cheesy grin on his face.
"Hello m'lady." He said with a wink as he inspected my outfit. What a flirt.

"Hi Miles, your boyfriend is sitting over there." I pointed as Alex and as miles mean mugged me. Miles and and Alex had always had such a strong bromance that I always tease them about it. I honestly think it's cute.

"Hey babe." Alex said to Miles, mimicking looking at me with a playful stare. All I could do was just laugh my butt off as they both hugged. Totally ship them.

Thankfully it was still pretty early and not much people were awake on a Sunday morning in Chicago.
We planned on going for breakfast and then to a store because mr.sassy needed to buy himself a new outfit for a date he was going.

As we were walking in downtown Chicago we could already feel the sun hitting our skins.
Thank god I wore shorts today because I couldn't do it with jeans.
As we entered a store, the fresh AC hit our skin.
I went to the other side of the store where the woman clothes were as I left miles and Alex behind.
As I was browsing the clothes I looked to see what Alex and miles were doing. Miles was in the fitting rooms as Alex was holding a pair clothes. Most likely he was holding them for Miles because he was holding some clothes Alex would never wear.
Instantly Alex looked his eyes on to mine. He raised his eyebrows and mouthed "please help me"
I raised my hands to the sides and said "sorry, but you have to attend your boyfriend" as I tried not to laugh so hard. Although there was some states from a group of girls just looking at me weirdly as if I was crazy.

After 10 minutes I had picked up a black cardigan and red long sleeved shirt. Alex came over to me with something behind his hands.
"Whatcha got there?" I said wiggling my eyebrows at him that made him chuckle.
"I found this jacket and I thought it would look really nice on you." It was a light pink jacket with some sippers and I absolutely loved it as I saw it. I yanked it off his hands and I started fitting it on, it fit perfect.
I twirled for Alex and hugged him.
"Thank you, I love it. You really do know my style haha." He placed his hands on my back and gave me a cheesy smile.

Miles came with a pile of clothes and started clapping. "I knew you guys always loved each other! I called it in freshman year and now it's happening!!" Me and Alex suddenly backed away from each other and gave miles a weird stare.
"You're loco amigo." I said to miles as I went to the register to purchase the jacket Alex found.
"No, no, no, it's my treat." Alex said as he handed the cashier his card. The cashier was about in her middle twenties and you could definitely tell she had an attraction to Alex by the way she looked at him. "What's your name?" She said with with a flirtatious look. "Alex, nice to meet you, beautiful." He winked at her.
I suddenly got impatient and grabbed the bag and exited the store in a hurry. He can stay here to flirt with her, I don't have time for that crap.
I waited outside the store as Alex and miles came outside together laughing to each other. Alex had a paper on his hand with what looked like a number. She probably gave him her number.

As we were walking to go get a drink I just walked in silence. I mean how can Alex just start flirting with her while I'm there? Ugh.
Wait.
Am I feeling jealous?