24: Not So Homesick

Start from the beginning

“She got papers.” He took another sip of his coffee.

I raised my brow at him, my brother was far from dumb and this right his was straight bourgeois.

“You have to go to the court and see if those papers are legit, I mean the only way for her to get those papers of full custody is if you are there to hear it from the judges mouth Drayden. You want to get Cymphonique full custody, play that bitch in her own game, that’s all I can tell you but please don’t go in that hospital room and tell dad that okay.” I said and he nodded his head.

We both got up and gave each other bear hugs. It was kind of good seeing my older brother but I wasn’t to see my niece right by his side like always.

I made my way out of the hospital and into the car and started driving around my neighborhood for Aziza. I looked around the school a few times and for sure she wasn’t at the dance studio. I was the same age at Aziza once upon a time, and if there was one place a girl could fine some fine guys it was VP the park where all the hood boys and athletes played and hung out. I drove by slowly and looked at the group of kids and sure enough she was there macking it up with some dude. I just shook my head and park around the corner and got out and walked to the entrance of the park.

“Damn lil mama what’s good, you cute!” I said and I looked at him with a disgusting face, his pants were almost making love to the ground and he wore an oversized tee shirt. I just shook my head and continued to walk over to Aziza.

I can’t believe I used to be attracted to men like him.

I walked over to Aziza and the dude looked behind her shoulder and was more interested in me than Aziza. She turned around and looked at me and looked as if she seen a ghost, I just smiled then shook my head and pointed out of the park gate.

“You are in the most deepest trouble in the world I don’t know if you going to survive.” I whispered as we walked out of the gate door and to the car.

I unlocked the door and looked at her and we both got in at the same time.

“So that’s the dude?” I asked sitting down and looked at my phone to see missed calls from Cory.

“Yup.” She answered texting on her phone and I quickly snatched it and put it in my purse.

“What’s wrong with you Aziza? What this boy got you doing because obviously it’s just all bad for dad. You have him in the hospital, I hope you not on drugs or anything Aziza!” I said blowing my top and she looked at me and laughed.

“Your not mom!”

Something was so stuck in my throat I didn’t even know what to say, for her to say that about mom, it really hurt me.

“You sit around her and think that you are all perfect and everything! Remember you were the one who almost committed suicide; you were the one who tried your hardest to kill yourself and be with mom, what type of stupid shit is that Alia? You think daddy was happy when you left? You made it worst. Dad expected me to be just like you, a cheerleader with scholarships and a future ahead of herself, he’s only paying for those dance classes to make me happy, all the other things he paid for was for you, tell me why I don’t have a car! Tell me why everything I ask for is problem? Because of you!” she literally spazzed and tears started to form around my eyes.

“You could get out of the car, I heard enough.” I said my voice breaking a giving her her phone and she just rolled her eyes and opened the door and got out and slammed the door.

“Don’t slam my door!” I yelled and just broke down crying, my head on the steering wheel. I just couldn’t believe what my own sister said to me. I guess that feeling of homesickness was already gone.

So I Have Updated! For This Chapter It Will Be 25 Comments To Upload And For Your Comments Everyone Pick Once Question That You Would Like To Ask A Charater On Reality Check 2 Any Character You Want! No Question Is A Bad Question! Remember 25 comments/questions!!!! - Camisha ♥