Chapter 11

Your p.o.v

You have been staying in the Phantomhive manor for about a week now, and you haven't heard from Alois in a while. Things in the manor have been quite normal, with the exception of the craziness caused by the human servants.

Things have been... too normal.

You have gotten a lot closer to ciel, alois, and their butlers. You all get together at least every two days, and everything seemed to be going great. There was a party coming up at the Trancy estate, and from what you knew, everyone was invited. As you were getting ready for the party, Ciel walked in.

You yelled, " Do you know how to knock!??"

To which he replied, "I'm sorry, but you have a letter from the queen. It's for another case. I got one too, and so did Alois, so I guess we're working together again."

"Alright, can you leave the room now? Because I'm kind of getting dressed."

"Yeah, sorry lady F/N"

"It's fine, see you later Ciel"

He walked out with a huge blush on his face, and you looked down at the letter he handed you.

Dear F/N L/N,

As my kitten, you know that you are one of the most prized people in the secret societies. But because of this, I want you to be very careful on this case. This next case I want you to do is the case on 'Jack the ripper'. He has been pulling prostitutes off the street and killing them in very gruesome ways. But since he is only going after women, I don't want you to work alone. So you will be working with the Guard dog and Spider again. This case will start next week Sunday.

Sincerely,
The Queen

Sure, you were okay with working with them again. That wasn't your issue. Being one of the most powerful people in the secret societies, you very rarely get a break. You have been working on cases since you were 12 years old, and you loved it. But after a while, you work your way up to the top, and when your at the top you can never get a break. As the Kitten, you are one of the closest ties to the Queen, and you are excellent in cases like this, and others. You were just glad that you would have at least a week before the case starts.

But right now, you going to worry about what you were going to wear for that party.

---

You were finally done getting ready. You decided on a blue and silver dress, and you left your hair down. You also decided to put on some eyeliner and mascara (like usual).

The party starts in two hours, and you were kind of exited. You were happy that you get to see everyone again. There were going to be a few people that you didn't want to see there though.

Including Brendon Freishcher... the Queens snake... your ex boyfriend.

To be continued...