Chapter 18

Before I start this chapter I wanted to say that uhm, well I have exams. Tommorow's my first. I totally forgot to tell you guys because I ended up in the hospital. I've been studying all day long and this is kinda my first break so yeah. I propably won't update regulary for like 2 weeks untill my exams are over. Again I hope you all understand and I'm sorry. See ya laterz xx

Me and Jerome told the guys what we where gonna do and about my dream. They agreed with Jerome that it's worth investigating, but at the same time where sad that we would be leaving them for a while. We also calcumated how long this trip will take and we will be back in time to say goodbye. We should arrive home the evening before the day they leave so we almost have a full day to say goodbye. So now Jerome is driving to Seto's place with me in the passenger seat leaning my head against the window. 

"Are you nervous?" Jerome asked. 

"Why would I?" I ask looking towards him. 

"You and Seto really aren't the best of friends. Plus he might be the person who did this to you."

"I know me and Seto don't get along but I don't think that even if he could do this to me he would." 

"We'll see." Jerome said focussing on the road. About 30 minutes later we arrived. I got out of the car and stretched after a 50 minute ride you get kinda soar. Jerome was already walking to the small house's front door so I followed him. He knocked on the door. We stood there for a couple minutes before Seto opend up the door. 

"Jerome!" He says enthousiastically. When he sees me his enthousiasm dissapears.

"You didn't say Mitch would come aswell." He says with venom laced in his voice. 

"Nice to see you too Seto." I say, sarcasm dripping of the words. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But we need to talk to you." 

"If you want to get pregnant as a guy, then no I'm not helping you." He says starting to close the door. 

"What?" I say confused and Jerome stopped him from closing the door. 

"Please it's important." He pleaded. He reopend the door again sighing.

"Fine, but for you Jerome, not for him." Jerome nodded and walked inside with me following. The first thing i noticed where all the books standing everywhere, some english, others languages I couldn't even put a name on. We sat down in the living room. 

"So what's so important?" Seto asked, still glaring at me. 

"Well you see. After you got kicked out of the team Mitch started to get this weird cuts they almost killed him a couple weeks ago and they keep getting worse. I'm not accusing you of anything don't get me wrong but I just wanted to know if you know something about it and if you know how to stop it?" Jerome asked. Seto looked to the side. He seemed to be in deep thoughts. He then looked up at us with a wicked smile.

"Ofcourse I know something about it. I created it." He says. My eyes widen and I feel Jerome stiffen next to me. He laughed crazily. 

"But nothing will stop it. Only I can, and guess what I'm not going to." 

"Why not?" I asked. He suddenly stood up, he had an angry expression and a purple glow game off his hands and extually his enthire body. He looked directly at me. 

"You made me suffer, you took everything from me. I'll give you the same." He said something but before I could even process what everything turned black.