Chapter 11

As soon as I heard the guys leave and it was just me and Jerome I pretended to wake up.

"Hey, how was your nap?" Jerome asked. I just ignored him and got up walking to the kitchen.

"Mitch. Go lay back down you're not supposed to walk around on your own yet." I just kept ignoring him and grabbed a glass and some OJ from the fridge. I placed the OJ back and sat down at the counter slowely sipping my drink.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jerome asked sitting next to me.

"I'm not ignoring you. I'm showing you I can take care of myselve."

"What? Why I already know you can."

"Then why do you tell the guys to stop playing game with me behind my back?"

"You weren't sleeping."

"Wow great work Sherlock."

"Mitch you know I did that for your own good. You would just ignore your curse and keep taking risks."

"I won't take risks I know I could win."

"There's never a 100% chance you'd win Mitch and you know that."

"I just want to live my live like I used to be able to. I wish I never got this stupid curse but I mostly wish you wouldn't have found out. Ever since you did you've been babying me. Now the guys will start to baby me aswell all thanks to you."

"Mitch." He says walking over to me and trying to hug me but I step back away from him.

"Mitch please I can't lose you. I told the guys because I'm scared they will pressure you into playing dice or something else you have high chances of losing. You'd get hurt again, you'd luck out and maybe this time it won't end as good as it has the last couple times. Please." He stepped foreward again, this time I let him hug me.

"I love you biggums. Please don't leave me because of a game." I hugged him back and burried my face in his neck.

"I promise I won't leave you." I say.

"AAAAwwwwweeeee" Me and Jerome pulled away and looked behind me to see the guys standing there making awe faces.

"Uhm." I say clearing my throat.

"I want to clear out why Jerome asked you to stop playing games with me. Aswell as how I got my cuts."

"You fell down the stairs right?" Vik asked.

"Not really." I lead them to the couch and made them all sit. I sat on the end with Jerome next to me. I took a deep breath.

"You guys might not believe me but I think it will also explain alot to Preston and Rob." I start. Jerome took my hand in his and gave me a reassuring squize.

"For the past couple of years I've lived with a curse. Everytime I'd lose a hungergames I get a cut. It started as scratches but the cuts that have put me in the hospital are the result at this moment." They gave me a shocked and confused look.

"The reason why Jerome asked you to not play games with me is that recently the curse has been extended to losing in general. When Rob and Preston where here and Jerome and I had a fight 'losing' Jerome was enough to create the cut that put me in a coma." I felt Jerome tens up at the mention of my coma but it has to be said.

"I understand if you don't believe this story but it is true."

"How do we know it's true?" Lachlan asked. I sighed and gave Jerome an apologetic look.

"We can play dice." I suggest.

"No! You're not playing." Jerome said getting angry and standing up.

"I don't care if they don't believe you. One more loss could kill you I'm not letting you take that risk." He says.

"I believe you." Preston wispered.

"It makes sense." Rob added.

"Nothing makes sense!" Lachlan says.

"If you saw what happend it would Lachlan." Rob defended.

"Lachlan." Vik says placing a hand on the slightly angered boy's shoulder.

"I believe him." He added.

"Fine then I'll be the only one thinking realistic." He says getting up and walking away. I winced as I felt a cut form on my arm.

"What's the matter?" Jerome asked. I rolled up my sleeve to reveil a cut, not as big as when I lost Jerome but still bleeding pretty badly.

"Stay here." Jerome says running out. I looked up to see the amazed/shocked/confused faces of my friends.

"Sadly Lachlan didn't see his prove." I joked but they all looked at me like I'm crazy.

Sorry for the late update I was really busy with school and stuff so yeah see ya laterz xx