1.2

⠀⠀
⠀⠀"Min Yoongi!" a shrill and loud voice called as the elevator opened, revealing the mint haired boy. Yoongi didn't have time to react to the screech before he was practically jumped on, being engulfed in a hug.

⠀⠀"Jimin, Don't kill the guy," a muffled but still unfamiliar voice called. Yoongi struggled against Jimin's tight grip but he just wasn't strong enough to get the other off of him.

⠀⠀"I'm not gonna kill him," Jimin said, squeezing Yoongi once more before pulling away to look Yoongi in the eyes. "I just want to make sure my friend is okay," He added giving a cute squinty eyed smile.

⠀⠀"more like boyfriend, jeez I've never seen you that happy to see one person in your entire life," a voice that was slightly familiar mumbled loudly in the background.

⠀⠀"I'm fine," Yoongi said as he lightly shoved Jimin away and made his way off the elevator. Yoongi glared at Namjoon and Jin who both seemed to be enjoying that small event.

⠀⠀"Aren't you happy?" Jin asked excitedly, as he reached into the small bag he had slung acros his shoulder and pulled out a camera.

⠀⠀"What would I be happy about?" Yoongi muttered as Jin held the camera up, pointing it at Namjoon who was next to him. "If inviting Jimin to come was your big plan to make me happy then I can tell you that you are definitely failing,"

⠀⠀"We're hanging out like old times," Namjoon said, nudging Yoongi lightly with his elbow. "with new additions, C'mon, cheer up," Namjoon said, referring to the three who were talking a few feet away from them.

⠀⠀"and we're going somewhere fun!"Jin exclaimed, then pressed a button on his camera causing a red light on the front to blink on, signaling that it was recording.

⠀⠀"Going whe-" Yoongi began but Jin sent him a harsh glare, silencing Yoongi before turning his attention back to Namjoon.

⠀⠀Namjoon introduced himself to the camera with a smile, resulting in Jin smiling satisfactorily. Without warning, Jin then turned the camera towards Yoongi. Suspecting that he was to do the same thing, Yoongj introduced himself only allowing a small smile to form on his face.

⠀⠀Jin smiled in response before moving on two the other three members, one of which Yoongi had never met before.

⠀⠀Namjoon and Yoongi followed Jin towards the three, the first focus was Jimin.

⠀⠀Jimin was a bit confused on why the camera was being pointed at him but upon Jin whispering a quick explanation to the three, Jimin happily smiled.

⠀⠀After Introducing himself, the camera was turned towards someone who Yoongi remembered as 'Jung-something,' soon finding out that it was Jungkook from his introduction.

⠀⠀The next introduction came from the individual Yoongi had never met before.

⠀⠀The brown haired boy had introduced himself as 'Jungkooks boyfriend' and Yoongi had then found out that his name was Kim Teahyung.

⠀⠀As soon as Yoongi thought introduction were over, Jin handed the camera to him, not necessarily trusting Namjoon with it. Jim instructed Yoongi to hold it towards him, asking him if 'he looked good' to which Yoongi responded with simple nods, wanting Jin to get this over with.

⠀⠀Finally, Jins introduction was done and the 6 were finally ready to go.

⠀⠀"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked, as he handed the still recording camera to Jin.

⠀⠀"Drumroll please," Jim requested as he pointed the Camera at Yoongi.

⠀⠀Yoongi just stared blankly at the camera, not even attempting to satisfy Jins request.