0.9

⠀⠀"Are you insane?" The person asked in a gentle yet shakey voice. Yoongi finally came to his senses and ripped himself from his intterupters gasp.

⠀⠀"Why'd you come up here? Do you know what you've just done?" Yoongi yelled, sending a glare at the person who had pulled him....

⠀⠀Park Jimin.

⠀⠀"Well I believe I just saved you so you should be thanking me," Jimin said, looking at the other with eyes filled with concern. Yoongi was shaking uncontrollably but he wanted to stand his ground, no matter how much pain he was in.

⠀⠀"I didn't need saving,"Yoongi muttered before turning back to the edge, honestly not wanting Jimin to see him in such an unstable state.

⠀⠀He never wanted anyone to see him like this.

⠀⠀"Yoongi, I know I don't know what you're going through," Jimin began but Yoongi interrupted him as he tried to continue.

⠀⠀"Yeah, and you never will know," Yoongi spat coldly, this would be so much easier if Jimin would just leave him alone.

⠀⠀"And I know that I may not understand how you're feeling at the moment," Jimin continued, as he stepped towards Yoongi. Yoongi froze when he felt a pair of arms turn him around and hug him, "But We're friends so I'll be here for you when you need me and even when you don't," Jimin finished as he squeezed Yoongi tighter.

⠀⠀As much as Yoongi wanted to push Jimin away and Jump, he just couldn't. He hadn't been aware of how much he had needed this until it was happening. Tears streamed out of Yoongi's eyes before he could even comprehend what was happening and he finally gave in. Yoongi's sobs were muffled by Jimins shoulder as he finally hugged the other back.

⠀⠀After what seemed like hours of Yoongi crying and Jimin patting his back and comforting him the best he could, the two boys finally released the hug.

⠀⠀"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked cautiously, not knowing what else to say. Yoongi didn't respond so Jimin decided to glance at the time on his phone.

⠀⠀4:30 p.m

⠀⠀Since the two had gotten back to the hotel at around 3:25 p.m, that meant that they had been on the roof for a little more than an hour.

⠀⠀"C'mon, lets get off this roof," Jimin said as he helped the still silent Yoongi to his feet. Yoongi allowed Jimin to help him to his feet, even if it did make him feel even weaker then he already felt. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand, on any other day Yoongi would have instantly puled away and called jimin an idiot for even thinking touching him was okay, but this moment was different.

⠀⠀Yoongi just didn't have any energy, he had wasted all of it on crying.

⠀⠀The boys walked to the elevator and descended down to their apartment floor. Yoongi attempted to let go of Jimin's hand so he could unlock his own apartment door but Jimin held on tightly.

⠀⠀"I don't want you being alone right now, let's go hang out in my apartment for a while," Jimin said as he used his open hand to fish for the key in his jacket  pocket. Yoongi shook his head lightly before finally responding in a raspy voice.

⠀⠀"I'll be fine," He said quietly only to have Jimin unlock his apartment and shake his head.

⠀⠀"I'm not so sure about that," Jimin said, before Yoongi could force out a response he was already being pulled into Jimin's apartment. "No need to worry about Jungkook, he's out with his boyfriend," Jimin added.

⠀⠀Yoongi was lead to a kitchen that looked almost identical to his own and was sat on a stool. Jimin pulled up a stool and sat next to Yoongi.

⠀⠀As if a light bulb had went off in his head, Jimin jumped up and began scrambling around the kitchen, preparing two mugs of hot chocolate. He placed one in front of Yoongi and one in front of himself as he sat back down.