Glasses

(A short and sweet little one-shot :) <3)

The day started off with Mark walking into Jack, sending him into the couch and spilling a bowl of soup everywhere.

"Mark!" The small Irishman screeched, hitting his husband on the arm. His once blue hoodie was now soaked in steaming tomato soup, slowly seeping onto the white shirt he had on underneath it. Mark flinched at Jack's sudden loudness - well, louder-than-normalness, glancing at his hoodie and grinning.

"Whoops."

"Where are your glasses?" Jack questioned, looking Mark in the eyes as if he were trying to make them magically appear on his face. He seemed to be more interested in the fact that Mark didn't have his glasses on instead of the soup that was burning his chest.

"I might've... Broke them." Mark grinned nervously, watching Jack roll his eyes. He gave him a look of 'How the fuck?' So he answered with, "Well I stood on them because they were on the floor after we... Yeah."

"Where are they now?"

Mark pulled his glasses from his pocket, handing them to Jack. One of the arms were missing and a lense had cracked. "See."

"God you're a handful sometimes." Jack muttered, looking up from the glasses to see Mark grinning widely.

"You love me though."

Jack leaned in and placed a simple kiss on Mark's lips, "I do. I made that decision when I married you." He smiled sweetly, handing Mark his glasses back, "Glasses or not, you're still my blind idiot."