(A/N) Sup

Let's talk, my homeboys.

Okay so, first off, thank you all so much for 30k reads and 1.6k votes, that's outstanding and I never believed that I could get that far with a story. Ever. I always wanted to do story writing, and I guess Wattpad and it's users gave me a chance. It's not often I get all serious and stuff, but this is something I am very serious about. Thank you all so damn much.

Second off, I don't know if I want to carry on with this book. I know I just thanked everyone, but I don't really ship Septiplier anymore to be honest. I don't know, I guess I only see them as great friends now, and I love seeing Jack and Wiishu together, so I guess that kind of blows Septiplier out the window? I'm sorry guys, but I can't really write about something I don't ship. You've seen how delayed my updates have been, and that's mainly because it's pretty hard t come up with things in this situation.

On the other hand though, go check out the Septiplier books from my friends, the Keemcan Rangers.
@septiplierbum
@rhackbaby
@mainlyscreaming
@CosmicTsuki
They're all really talented writers and they deserve as much support as they can get. I love these guys spo much, so go share your love with them too.

I'm sorry to all the people who enjoyed this book, I just hope you understand. Oh, and thanks for blowing up my notifications and sometimes crashing Wattpad

Later, nerds.

- Cai.