Chapter 10

Tyrese -

It was going on three a.m, when me and Taraji finally got in the sprinter. I was tired as hell, we partied all night long. We danced, laughed, talked, until now all I wanted to do was go home, check on mama and the kids and then get in bed.

"Tyrese," Taraji whispered in my ear. "What baby?" I asked as I turned my head. "Baby, I know you not going to sleep on me," she said as she straddled my lap. "I was," I replied.

"Baby don't go to sleep on me," she whined as she started sucking my neck. "Baby you a bug for real," I laughed as I squeezed her thigh.

"You like it though," she said as she bit down on her bottom lip. "What you want tho baby?" I asked as I rubbed her lower back.

"I want you," she said as she poked her lips out. I pecked her lips and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I sucked on her neck, and gripped her waist while she unbuckled my belt buckle. I stood up and swing her around and sat her down. I got on top of her and pecked her lips.

"Tyrese I love you so much," she moaned as I took her dress off. "I love you more baby," I said as I took off my suit jacket. I unbuttoned my shirt and loosened my tie as I lifted her legs.

I slid her lace thong to the side and went deep inside of her. "Fuck!" She yelled out and she grabbed a hold of my arms. I gripped her waist and pecked her lips.

"Damn you feel so good Taraji," I mumbled against her lips. She pulled me down for a long lingering kiss. I continued to give her long deep strokes. Her constant moaning and screaming was nothing but music to my ears. "Baby I love you so much, I love you, I love you," she moaned out as she pecked my lips.

"I love you more baby, damn," I gritted as I pounded deeper inside of her. "Fuckkkkk.... T-Tyrese," she moaned.

I smirked and lifted her leg going deeper inside of her. The faces she was making did nothing but turn me on more. I loved everything about Taraji. She was my dream girl.

I would never do anything against her no matter how much she irritates me which she does all the time faithfully. At the end of the day, this was the woman I would love until the day I died.

I looked deep into her eyes, as I gave two long deep strokes, followed by another one. I kissed from her lips, all the way down to her breasts.

"Baby I'm bout to cum," she moaned. "I'm right behind you baby," I said as I pecked her lips.

I watched as an orgasm took control of her body. I pulled out and did the same. We went another round and finished as our driver pulled into our drive way.

We got dressed and made our way into the house. Taraji's mom and the kids was in the guest room upstairs sleep. I took the kids and put them in their beds. Then I went and took a shower with Taraji.

After our shower we got in bed and cuddled up close together. "Tyrese, baby you sleep?" She asked as she put her pinky in my ear.

"Yeah baby, go to sleep," I mumbled. She took her fingers and opened my eye lids. She looked at me and we both started laughing.

"Baby take yo ass to sleep," I laughed. "Baby I can't sleep," she whined. "Come here," I said as I opened the covers. She moved over up under me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her thumb in her mouth, as I kissed her neck and cheek.

"My big baby?" I said as I kissed her shoulder. "Hush," she laughed as she faced me. I gripped her waist as she rubbed my head.

"Baby I been thinking about all this crazy shit that's been going on, and honestly we need to stick together more than ever," I replied.