Chapter 3

Taraji -

"Bitch I need my nails, feet, and hair done!" Vivica said as we entered the nail salon. "Girl you a mess but I don't blame you, I could use a pedi and a mani," I said as I put my purse down and climbed in the chair. I grabbed my headphones and went straight to my Kendrick Lamar playlist. I laid my head back and relaxed as the Chinese lady started on my feet.

I was in my zone listening to To Pimp A Butterfly when Viv tapped my shoulder. "So what's going on with you and Tyrese girl?" She asked. "Girl we good, you know that's my baby," I replied. "Girl Ty be putting her ass in check," Mary laughed. "Girl I know he do, he be putting that hammer on her huh?" Viv asked. "Y'all something else but yes he do, he be having me screaming," I laughed. "Freaky ass," Mary laughed.

"Haha haters," I laughed. "Girl be for real what's up with this Common bullshit, why is his brother just now waiting after four years to give a response?" Viv asked. "Girl I don't know but that's a bunch of bullshit," I replied.

"Girl If he knows what's best he would leave this shit alone," Mary said. "T I hope you not scared of this nigga because you know Tyrese, Aug, Durrell, and Chris, and El will kill his ass," Viv said. "I know I know, I just can't stop looking over my shoulder, thinking something bad is going to happen," I said as I looked at the wall.

"T you crazy, you know Ty would go crazy if something ever happened to you and the kids, you have a good man honey, I wouldn't be worrying I would have my feet up," Viv said. "I know your right, I should stop doubting him, I know he's going to do everything in his power to make sure I'm safe," I replied.

"Girl stop tripping, you better make Ty take you too the gun range and let him train you how to shoot, other than that just like Viv said I would have my feet up," Mary said.

I knew the girls was right but I just couldn't hide these feelings that I was having. At times like these I needed to hear my babies voice. I knew he was playing ball with the boys right now, so I made a mental note to call him after I got my hair done. I'm just hoping and praying that these feelings are just wrong. That maybe David was playing about what he said. But at the end of the day, I knew this drama was only getting started.

******

Tyrese-

Chris passed me the ball, I started dribbling as El tried to steal the ball. I made him think I was going left and then I tricked him and went right, and dunked the ball. "Man I still got it!" I said as I grabbed my towel and wiped the sweat from my forehead. "Man you got a few moves left, why you never did basketball man?" El asked.

"Cause music singing was my thing, acting, I wasn't really interested in sports like that, I just did it to impress Taraji cause she liked them ball players," I chuckled. "Man I guess that shit worked y'all done got married two kids a big mansion, with four cars, a personal limo service, shit y'all livin," Chris said as he sat down on the ground.

"Man you living too dog, I watched TMZ the other day and I heard about the two houses you bought," I said. "Man yeah I got a nice house and a few cars a beautiful daughter, but man I ain't found the one, like I wanna be booed up like you and T man i know one day I'm gone find me somebody too," he replied.

"Man I promise you you are, I knew T was mine the day I laid eyes on her we been through everything, I just want her to believe me when I say I'm gone protect her Common's brother got her spooked and shit," I said.

"Word?" August asked. "Yeah man like she paranoid as fuck, twenty four seven I came in the other day grabbed her by her waist and she jumped like a motherfucker," I said.

"Man dude don't even look scary to me," Durrell said. "Nah he don't but y'all know T was with Common for two years, and she know his people so she say he a killa but shit if that nigga know what's best for him he would listen to his mama and stay away," I said.

"True shit ca a nicca don't wanna try Yung," Aug replied. "Man Ty you just got to reassure her, don't make her feel like she ain't safe, that's all she want man," Durrell replied.

"Man I hear y'all, I'm gone let her know wassup," I said. "Come on y'all man I'm hungry as shit let's get some pizza," El said. "Shit pizza it is," I said as I grabbed my Nike bag. We all hopped in our cars and drove to Beggars Pizza. The minute we got inside my phone started ringing, it was Taraji.

"Hey baby," I said as I paid for my pizza. "Hey honey what you doing?" She asked. "I'm with the guys at Beggars Pizza getting a pizza slice," I said as I sat down and started devouring my food. "Baby bring me some," she said. "Alright you want that combo sausage and pepperoni right?" I asked. "Yeah daddy, I miss you so much, I wanna cuddle with you right now," She whined. "I miss you too baby, when we get home and put them rugrats to sleep we can cuddle," I laughed. "Yeah cause we won't be able to cuddle with them up," she laughed.

"Yeah how your spa day going baby?" I asked. "It's going good, Were done, I just got my hair done, I was gone go out to lunch but umma wait for my pizza now, I'm actually on my way to get the kids," she replied.

"Oh okay baby I'll see you at home love," I said. "Okay baby I'll see you then I love you," she said. "I love you baby, and I promise we gone be good," I said. "I believe you baby, I love you so much," she replied. "Iight love let me finish eating,"
"Okay baby see you at home," she said as she hung up. I really hoped Taraji believed me, I had faith that we was gone be good no matter what David had planned or whatever it was he thought he was gone do. God got me and T and that's for real.