Chapter 5

Taraji -

"Mommy, Daddy said do you want pancakes or waffles?" Shayla asked as she jumped on the bed. "I want pancakes," I grumbled. "Okay!" She cheered as she hopped out the bed and ran down stairs. I got up grabbed my body wash and headed to the bath room.

I started brushing my teeth, and then I gargled with mouth wash. I cleaned my ears out, and washed my face. Then I hopped in the shower. Once I lathered my body, I rinsed off and then hopped out. I dried off and then I lotioned my body with my peach body butter. I threw on a love pink thong, with the matching bra, along with a pair of Ty's basketball shorts and my bob Marley t shirt. I slipped into my Nike Slide N's and then I put my hair into a messy bun.

Once I put my dirty clothes in the hamper, I vacuumed our room floor, and made up our bed. I grabbed our dirty clothes and went to put them in the washer. I then cleaned the kids room, and the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and my headphones and blasted Chris's song Counterfeit with Rihanna and Wiz Khalifa.
I put my phone in my back pocket and began vacuuming the living room. I straightened the couch, and dusted off the tv. Once I was threw, I put the vacuum in the lining closet.

I made my way to the kitchen were Ty was finishing up breakfast. "Hey baby," I said as I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. "Hey babe, you ready to eat?" He asked. "Yeah I'm starving," I replied.

"Okay, let me fix you and the kids plates," he said. "Hey mommy," Marcell waved. "Hey handsome," I said as I kissed his forehead. "What you doing?" I asked as I looked over his shoulder. "Playing candy crush," he said as he focused back to Tyrese's tablet. "Put that up baby so you can eat," I said as I helped Ty set the table. "Okay mommy," he said as he ran out the kitchen.

"Mommy can we go swimming today?" Shayla asked. "Yeah baby we can go," I said as I started cutting her pancakes. We all finally sat down to eat. "Baby these pancakes good," I said. "Yeah dada they good," Marcell said as he clapped his hands. "Thanks chicken heads,"

"Mommy no chicken head," Shayla said. "I'm sorry baby girl," Ty laughed. "That's right that's mommy rida," I said as I got up and threw my plate away. "Mommy can I get my hair and nails done today?" Shayla asked. Tyrese started cracking up laughing. "She just like ha momma for real,"

"Shut up Tyrese, yeah baby we gone both get our hair and nails done and make daddy pay for it," I laughed. "I ain't paying for shit," Tyrese said as he started washing the dishes. "Don't worry daddy gone pay for it or he gone be using lotion tonight," I said. "damn that's how you gone do me baby?" He laughed. "Yup," "why daddy gone use lotion mommy, you not gone scream like you normally do," she asked causing me to choke and Ty to laugh. I smacked him in the chest.

"How you know mommy be screaming?" Tyrese asked her. "Because she do daddy she scream your name, all the -"
"Okay come on Shay lets go find you something to wear for today," I said. "Okay mommy!" I looked back at Ty and he smirked, I through up my middle finger.

After we got the kids together, me and Shay got our hair done, and I let her get her nails and feet done. Then Ty let Marcell get his hair cut. We went to go see the movie Creed, and then we planned on having lunch at the beach.

We had our driver drive us to Indiana Beach. Once we got out and got situated I put on Shay and Marcell's floates. Shayla held my hand, while Marcell jumped on Ty's back. We got in the water and Marcell started acting scared.

"Daddy I don't wanna go, mommy don't let him make me go," he cried shaking his head. "Baby, come on I'll go take him back to the sand," I said as I reached to grab his hand. "No Taraji, he needs to not be scared, I'm about to show him," Ty said.

"Daddy no!" Marcell cried. "Look at me, Marcell look at me, there's nothing to be scared of okay son, come on let me show you," he said as he picked Marcell up. I picked Shay up and followed him into the water. "See Cell, there's nothing to be afraid of," I said as I played in his hair. He didn't even notice hat Tyrese had let him go and that he was floating. "See lil man it's all good okay," Ty said. "Okay daddy," he nodded. I kissed his forehead and Shayla kissed his cheek. "Awe Shay you supporting yo brother?" Ty asked.
"I don't want him to be scared daddy," she replied. "Daddy show me how to swim again," she said as she took off her floaty. I smiled as I watched Ty swimming with Shayla. He is such a great husband and father. I love how he's gentle and how he takes time with the kids. I know in my heart that he will do whatever it takes to keep us safe, I just have to practice on trusting him. I love him so much. "Come here," he said. I smiled and swam over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I love you Taraji," "I love you too Tyrese," I said as I gave him a long lingering kiss. I stared into his eyes. I felt my heart melt. I loved this man more than anything in the entire world.