Chapter 6

David -

I stood near the end of the beach watching Tyrese and Taraji. It burned my soul to see them happy while my brother was buried six feet under. I missed my brother he was my everything. As kids we were like two peas and a pod. We were that close. He was my mentor, and my inspiration. He inspired me to be great, he was my motivation. When daddy left I looked up to Common for everything. He stepped up at a young age to help Momma make ends meet, and now he was gone. They took him from me, and I was definitely going to repay them.

I hated to see the smiles on their faces. It was a mockery to how I felt. I was going to wait, and make them think I was joking, i was going to kill them personally, no assistance needed. This beef was between me and them, and anybody who got in the way would surely be blown away.

"Yo boss, we gone make that move or what?" Tremaine asked as he stood next to me and turned his direction to both Tyrese and Taraji.
"No not right now, Now we wait, later we kill," I replied. "Man I'm tired of waiting them motherfuckas need to go," he said.

"Listen I see yah ambition, but I'm doing this on my terms, my way or no way," I said as I turned around. "I hear yah but I'm just saying them bitches don't need to live," he said. "I hear you, I believe you, I understand exactly how you feel but now we wait, later we kill.