Chapter 4

Taraji -

I picked up the kids and then we went home. I helped them get out of their school clothes and into their pajamas. I fixed them both a sandwich and gave them some fruit snacks and some chips, and a juice pouch. I was sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob with them when Ty came through the door. "Daddy!" They both said in unison as they got up and ran over to Tyrese. "Hey babies!" He said as he picked them up and put them in the air.

"Hey," he said as he pecked my lips. "Hey baby," I said as I grabbed the remote. "Come on baby another episode of SpongeBob coming on don't change it," he said as he focused on the tv. "Baby you are such a big kid," I chuckled "so," he pouted. Both Shayla and Marcell cuddled up on his lap and watched tv with him. I grabbed his iPad and his beats headphones and listened to his Black Rose album.

I started singing Addict and he smirked at me. I put the headphones around my neck. "What?" I smirked. "I see you over there you know all the words by heart and shit," he said. "Baby please I know every song on this album by heart," I replied. He smiled and I pecked his lips. I grabbed his iPad and headphones and went downstairs. I grabbed a nice tall glass of wine and went to go sit out on the deck.

I needed to relax my mind. Tyrese's song with Brandy For the Rest of our lives blasted through my headphones as I looked out at the pool. I was so much in my zone that I didn't hear Tyrese come out and sit down. "you good baby?" He asked as he poured himself a glass of wine. "Yeah I'm good just thinking and listening to your album you really worked your ass off on this one baby, I love all your music but this one right here does something to me every time I listen to it," I said.

"Thanks baby, I been thinking about putting out a new mixtape but I been working on the third installment to the book, and then the TV show been going great, I'm just thinking on some other shit," he said as he sipped his wine. "Baby, don't leave your music this is what got you here,I know you put it aside because I got pregnant but don't stop baby," I said as I started scrolling on my Instagram.

"I here you baby I'll keep that in mind," he replied. "Baby can you take me to the gun range tomorrow," I asked. "Gun range why?"
"Because I don't wanna be scared any more, I trust you, but I still wanna be able to protect myself,"

"Yeah baby sure I'll take you, where this come from, Viv and Mary?" He laughed. "Shut up," I laughed. "Alright baby, after we drop the kids off at school tomorrow we can go," he said. I got up and straddled his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist. "Thank you baby," I said as I pecked his lips. "Welcome baby," he said as he gave me a few more pecks on the lips. "Are the kids sleep?" I smirked. "Oh yeah," he said as he raised his eyebrow. "You know what that mean right?" I asked. "Hell yeah," he said. We both grabbed our wine glasses and ran into the house. Bunny rabbits it is.

***********

Tyrese -

The next morning after we dropped the twins off at school I took Taraji to the gun range by the house. I could tell she was nervous, but I tried my best to calm her down.

"Alright bay you ready?" I asked as I handed her the gun."yup," she replied. I watched as she aimed and shot the gun. "Good baby, try it again," I said as I stepped back. She aimed and shot again this time perfectly. "Thank you baby," she said as she pecked my lips. "You welcome boo, you feeling confident now?" I asked. "Yeah I got this baby," she replied. "Iight come on cause I'm hungry," I said as I pulled out my phone.

"Baby you know Chris is having an album release party tonight for his Royalty album, he just texted me," she said. "Yeah I got the text, mama said she can watch the twins while we go out," I said. "Okay so that means we need to go shopping after we eat so I can find something to wear tonight,"

"Baby why you always gotta go shopping and then you buy the same shit," I said shaking my head. "Boy shut up, I know you ain't talking every time we go to the store you gotta but a new watch a new set of screws and some fucking Jordan's," she replied.

"Man that's different all you buy is make up, purses, shoes hella shit you don't need T," "Tyrese shut up cause you don't be saying all this when I be looking good," she said as we got in the car.

All I could do was shake my head, arguing with Taraji is pointless cause I'll never get no sleep. We gone literally argue all day about the same bull. "What we eating baby?" She asked as she propped his legs across my lap. "I want some Harold's so it looks like we going to Chicago," I said.

"Fine with me," she replied.

We made it to Chicago and decided to go to the beggars pizza on western. The minute we entered we spotted Omarion, Mega,Apryl. "Hey Taraji," Apryl said as they hugged each other. "What's up bruh," I said as I gave him dap. "Man shit eating what y'all doing in the Chi?" Omarion asked. "Pizza," T chuckled. "Shit I feel yah Somebody was bugging me for some pizza too," he laughed. "Omari shut up," she said as she hit him in the head.

"Y'all wanna pull up a chair and shit?" Omarion asked. "Yeah man," I said. We pulled up two chairs and ate, laughed, and had a couple drinks. It was good being among friends. I was so happy I took T to the range today, I'm glad she ain't acting paranoid now, I'm just praying I can keep her that way