Old Friends XXX Requester

Old Friends XXX Reader

This chapter is for rosehannar  who requested it a long time ago, but I haven't been able to get to it. Here it is. XD!

**********************

Mark and I had been friends for the longest time, since high school actually and I hadn't seen him in the longest time, almost two years. Which is a super long time considering the fact that we used to be best friend in school. But today was the day I was going to see the loveable lug and I was so excited.

**********************

Mark's POV;

*Ding ~ Dong*

Oh crap, she's here already. What do I do? Uh... Act natural, don't be awkward and don't flirt. No flirting!

Quickly I fled to the door and opened it to see Rose standing there in the rain, soaking wet from the water hitting her when she walked up my drive way. She stood there with grace even though her clothes were drenched as well as her hair, such a natural beauty. "Hey!" She yelled wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me tightly. Timidly my arms made their way around her waist squeezing her in contentment.

"I've missed you so much." She smiled as she walked into my house. "I've missed you too." I grinned back at her. "Look at this place Mark, it's beautiful. I love your home." "Well thank you, did it myself." I smiled proudly, for being someone who lived alone for the most part, I took pride in keeping my house clean. "Do you want some coffee, Rose?" "Y-yes, please." "Make yourself comfortable in the living room. I'll be right out." The coffee only took about a minute but, when I walked back into see Rose sitting on my couch and chattering her teeth. Poor thing must be freezing from the rain. "Rose, do you want some different clothing? You look freezing." I asked. "Y-yes... P-please." I ran to my room and grabbed my white tshirt and a pair of jogging pants to warm her up. "Here you go. The bathroom is just down the hall." I smiled as she nodded and went to get changed. I crouched forwards and grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and flipped on YouTube, immediately my channel popped up as Rose came back out. "Better?" I asked. "Somewhat, still cold though." She chuckled lightly. I patted the couch set next to me and took the throw blanket from behind us and covering the shaking girl with it before giving her, her warm coffee. "Thanks, Markimoomoo." She smiled. "Oh! Can we watch your channel please." She pleaded looking at the tv. "Fine, you big whoos." I giggled before turning a couple random videos of mine on.

Rose sat there laughing and shivering from the brisk cold rain that had hit her. "Are you still cold?" I asked knowing the obvious answer. "Y-yeah... Just a little." I've always loved her, I just never got the courage to do anything about it. But today was the day. "Come here." I said with open arms, I was starting to feel less nervous as she nodded with a smile, leaning her back into my chest and her head laying on my shoulder. Slowly I moved my arms around her cold body and bringing her closer to me. She purred into my chest at the feeling of warmth practically vibrating off my body. "Thanks, Mark." She whispered and continued to watch my channel with glee. "Don't mention it." After watching a couple more videos she sat up and stretched a little, I just smiled at her as she did so. "Well, how have you been lately?" I asked adjusting myself on the couch. We talked about our families and friends and then out love lives. "Well I just moved in with m-my boyfriend a couple mouths ago..." She said nervously. "Oh well that must be nice." "N-not exactly." "What's wrong? Does he yell at you?" She shrugged at the question. "D-does he beat you?" My blood boiled as she nodded yes. Come to think of it, I saw various bruises on her fragile looking body when she came over. "H-he said that if I came over here today, he would find me." She gulped and rubbed her shoulder in anxiousness. "He doesn't have the balls to-" I was cut off by knocking at my front door and loud yelling that wasn't quite translating through the wall. Rose seemed completely frightened, knowing it was her boyfriend. "It's okay, I'll tell him to go away." She nodded her head ducking down on the couch. Quickly I made my way to the door opening it. "Hello!" I spook in a warm inviting tone at first. "Yeah, hey. Whatever. Is Rose here?" His curiosity was trying to look over my shoulder. "Yeah, what about it?" "Well she's my girlfriend." "And?" "I wanna have a little chat with her." "Sorry she can't come out, she's in the bathroom." "Then I'll wait." I was starting to get frustrated with this tool, I can't believe what she would see in this asswipe. "Look dude, it's better if you just leave." "I'm not going anywhere. Hear that Rose, I'm waiting." I stared at him for a moment and then pushed him back off my porch. "Leave. Or I'll make you." My voice was stern and low. "Oh okay, you fit buddy?" He asked putting his fists up. I quietly just laughed at his failed attempt to intimidate me. "Sure, let's go." I smirked. "Why would you even fit for a girl like her, she trash." Said the douche bag. "No buddy," I said mocking him. "You're trash, you're the woman beater." I took a step outside and followed him as he backed up against my garage wall. "Never mind, we don't have to fight I'll just leave." He nervously put his hands up. "What's your name?" I asked. "Josh." Typical. "Okay, Josh." I smiled and turned to walk away to see Rose stand at the door watching and pointing behind me. "Mark!" She yelled. I swiftly turned around and saw Josh running at me with clenched fists. I dodged both of them and punched him in the stomach, he dropped like a sack of potatoes before I got low to the ground and started whaling on him. Once I finished beat his face in he got up after I got off of him. "Hey, Josh." I said heading towards the door again as he panted and tried to wipe away some blood that spewed from his nose. "What?" "I'll be over to pick up Rose's things up tomorrow." I said before watching him walk away from my house, pinching his gushing nose.

"Y-You okay, Mark?" I turned to Rose as she stood in the door way looking concerned for me. "I'm fine." She smiled at me and begged me back inside. Once I get back inside Rose hugs me and goes to give me a kiss on the cheek, but I move at the wrong time and our lips crash together like lonely  waves. She pulls away blushing for a moment. "I-I'm sorry, Mark." After literally fighting for this girl there was no apology needed. I picked Rose up and wrapped her legs around my waist and smashed my lips back against hers. She seemed surprised at first but then welcomed my warmth and kissed back. Rose bit at my bottom lip looking for an entrance for her tongue to search as I gently pushed her up against the nearest wall in my home. "Mm..." She moaned into my mouth as she shoved her tongue down my throat. After five minutes of our little make out session she pulled away. "What's wrong?" I asked quickly, scared that I came on to strong. "I.. Was just going to say, we should go to your room." She panted and took my hand letting me trail behind her as she walked to my room. "A-are you sure you wanna do this, Rose. I mean..." "Shh you're definitely getting laid right now, Mark." She smirked and pushed me down onto the bed. Slowly she unbuttoned my shirt, kissing her way down my chest with each pop of a button. Once she got to my pants, she slid the zipper down quickly pulling them down to my ankles so I could shake them off. "I've always wondered how big you were, Mark." Her lips kissed my v-line as she got closer to my hardening member. "Now I know." She whispered before tugged the waistband on my boxers down. "You're huge." Rose giggled before sucking on the tip of my member. "Agh, fuck Rose." Was all that escaped my lips. Eventually after lubing me up she started bobbing her head up and down on me, taking all of me in here mouth. "Mmm... You're so good." I moaned. She drew little circles above my belly button and continued to suck me, grasping my balls in her hand.  "Agh, Rose... I'm gonna-" Suddenly the sensation was taken away from me and I was left on the bed naked and half blown. "Where are you go-" Again I was cut off by a beautiful sight. She pulled down her pants and threw of her shirt, giggling when she was standing in front of me in her bra and thong. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted her underneath my body slamming into her.

I jumped off the bed and pushed her down onto it, crawling on her as she laid still. "Do you know how long I've wanted this?" I asked her. "Not as long at me-" and with that I pushed my lips against hers. Her body quivered under my touch as I rubbed her clit through the material of her black and lacy thong. Rose moaned arching her back slightly. My moist lips moved all over her body, licking and sucking on her delectable skin. "You taste amazing." I whispered, she looked at me and blushed a dark red shade. Her submission was killing me. I tore down her thong to her ankles and with one hand undid her bra. "You ready?" I asked smirking. "Fuck, yeaahh!..." She groaned when I slammed into her thrusting lightly at first and then picking up speed to let her adjust to my hefty size. "Mark!... Agh.." I pounded harder and fast into her core, grunting and groaning. "You're so tight... I think I'm gonna-" at that moment both Rose and I cam in unison, our juices binding and seeping from her entrance. "That-that was the best sex I've ever had." She panted and hugged my chest after I collapsed onto the he bed, satisfied and tired. "Yeah, I-I agree." I grabbed the blanket and covered both of us with the big dovet. "I think I love you, Mark." "I know I love you, Rose..."

***************
A/N

So I hope you guys like this chapter, especially rosehannar :)

The next chapter will be a
'Dark X Anti X Reader' smut! Bye! Love you(s)!