Ruthless Lover XXX Darkiplier

((This is a little oneshot from my newer story 'My Little Flower'. I just updated that as well so enjoy kids!))

The clocks in the house were all in sync. They ticked just to disturb my silent thinking. I looked up at Dark beside me, reading his book with his glasses on. I sighed softly and went to lean against him, my body tired and sore from how rough he had been being with me. He always apologized. It was like he couldn't contain the monster inside of himself. It craved me and drove him crazy. "I'm still really sorry... I just don't know what's coming over me lately. It's hard for me to keep my head on straight." He said wrapping an arm around me, bringing me to cuddle him more and more. I eventually turned to face him, nuzzling his chest deeply and trying my best to fall asleep. I did sleep for a while, when I woke he was still sitting there and looking ashamed. I got up. "I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?" I asked and he nodded immediately. "Yeah, of course." He replied as I walked to the bathroom. I turned the water on and wetted my legs before turning off the shower for a moment and getting the shaving cream. I started to shave with the intent to get most hairs as I was lazy and didn't even bother with my thighs. I sighed and rinsed them off in the water when I turned it back on. My head was next, scrubbing and rinsing again. I sighed after washing all the suds off my body and turning the shower off. I looked for my strawberry cream but couldn't find it. "Fuck..." I whispered to myself. "D-Dark?" I shouted.  "Yeah?" He shouted back. "Could you bring me my strawberry cream?" I asked in a very gentle but eager tone. "Yep!" He shouted back. After about twenty seconds he knocked on the door and then came in. "Thank you." I said smiling and taking it as I stood infront of him naked. "You're welcome." He said softly. I moved to kiss his lips gently and he kissed me back. It was very innocent and nice. He went to turn and walk out. But he stopped. Turning back around. "May I ask you something?" He purred with a smirk as he took a step towards me. I nodded softly, tilting my head like a confused dog. "Why is it that you find me so fascinating?" He purred, staring into my eyes.

Lately his eyes had been more of a grey rather than black. But I knew when his darkness was setting in. A red undertone in his eyes clouded the grey and soft black. Gosh were they ever red at the moment. "What do you mean?" I asked reaching for my towel. "No, no. Don't cover up. Focus on the question." He purred again taking a step or two towards me. I thought long and hard and started to stutter a bit, looking down at the counter and not noticing how fast he was approaching my stature. "I-I guess-I..." I stuttered out and then gasped when I felt him burry his face in my neck, licking and suck as he pushed me up against the bathroom wall. "Come on baby, tell us how you really feel.." He spoke, breathing against my neck and I gasped again. "I-I just think y-you're... agh.. your personalit- mmmm..." it was so hard not to moan as his lips sucked my neck and his hands traveled my body. "Spill your heart our baby... or I'll do it for you.." he growled and gripped my ass with both hands, making my back arch quite hard. "Agh... fuck I can't... I-it just feel so good." I said panting and groaning. "You better listen to your daddy before you get more punishment then you already have little girl.." He purred as he rasped in my ear. I finally realized what was going on. It was happening again and I got scared immediately. "I-I'm sorry, sir.." I said going into the submissive mood that he always appreciated me to be in at these times of his needy and wanting lust. "There's my good girl.." He purred at me and continued to lick and suck, leaving hickies everywhere he could. "I have an idea.. Why don't we take a little bath.. then we can rinse off in the shower." He smiled. "I know you just showered but I intend on making you absolutely dirty.." He chuckled and brushed my hair back behind my ear. "Sounds good?" He asked and I nodded immediately.

Dark left me to lean against the wall while he turned the tap on and ran the bath, the water being softly warm as he grazed it with his fingers. "Just the right temperature." He purred at me. Dark moved and sat in the tub when it was half full. He motioned for me to come and sit in his lap. I got in, straddling his lap softly. "Mmm... I love it when you sit like that. I can see everything just right. Pretty face, nice tits... and when I look over your shoulder I can see your perfect ass.." Dark smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my chest against his, my breasts rubbing against him. "Yes... very nice." He chuckled a bit at my blushing reaction. He relaxed after a bit but then started to play with my ass, gripping it and smacking it softly. I yelped lightly every time. "D-Dark..." I stuttered shyly. "Oh shut up, you love it." He chuckled and smiled gently, again gripping my ass. He pushed my head down to lay in his neck as he continued. Eventually his fingers started to reach further than my ass, sliding down in my slit, rubbing up and down gently just enough to make me whine. "(Y/N) have I ever told you how much I love to hear you whine and whimper?" He purred into my ear before nibbling on the lobe. "Y-yes sir..." I said trying not to moan too much as I didn't want to like this. "You're my good girl, aren't you?" He purred once again and raised his hand, slapping it down on my ass cheek before gripping it and then rubbing my slit. "Yes, sir." I repeated. I was shaking with pleasure now as his fingers drifted towards my swollen clit. He rubbed in tiny circles but very quickly. I started panting as I laid there, getting close to my climax.

Right when I was about to cum he pulled away completely, smirking down at me.  "You're so cute when you're needy." He purred and grabbed my chin as I pouted up at him. He chuckled softly and stared at me. "Why don't you do me a favour baby?" he asked purring loudly still he started to push me down. "Suck me..." he smiled and stroked himself as I now kneeled infront of his member. I nodded softly and leaned down, now starting to lick and suck on the tip as I always did to start him off. "No no." He protested and took a handful of my hair and pushed my mouth down on him, up and down, slowly but quite forcefully. I gagged as I never had before and it almost hurt from how much he made me take in. He grunted and moaned roughly at the soft but aggressive gagging that rumbled in my throat while his length filled my mouth full. I tasted his pre cum after a few more moments of him leading my head on. He grunted and moaned my pet name. "Fuck yes, princess..." he growled in a raspy tone and chuckled as he was getting close. I continued to let his hand lead my head as I sucked to my content. He cam down the back of my throat and I gagged once again before he pulled me off. I panted hard and looked up at him, some cum slipping up from my throat and seeping from my mouth and down my chin. He chuckled and wiped it away and then kissed my lips roughly.

Darks hands had pulled my up to sit in his lap once again. I was so tired now. I practically flopped around like a rag doll. I felt his member slip in me, moaning and groaning in pleasure. I was a little more quiet than usual as I was so exhausted. He pumped himself in and out of me, moving his hand to grip under my chin and pulled my to sit up more so he could look at my face while he fucked me. "Such a pretty girl..." He chuckled and rasped as he nuzzled my cheek after his statement. I panted and started to moan louder. "D-Dark... I'm-I'm gonn.. please more.." I begged in a pitiful tone. He smiled and went harder and harder. I was so close I could feel myself about to burst at the seems. I arched my back as hard as it could go and cam roughly, my whole body convulsing into a pleasureful lump of limbs. I fell against his chest, panting and moaning and feeling him release inside of me. After that I passed out hard.

((Hey guys. I'm sorry it's been so long. It's been a hard couple of months. But I'm back now and I should be updating more.))