Waking Up In Shackles (Darkiplier XXX)

********************************
(( I suggest that you listen to the song 'Waiting Game' ~ Banks' while reading this.))

I had no memory of the night before. Only that I was walking down the street back to my apartment around 11:30 at night and then I blacked out.

I woke up panting heavily. Not able to move my arms. I was in a darker room with a bunch of computer monitors and what seemed to be an office door. A singular light that was almost burnt out, swung over a table engulfed with knives and blades.

There was obviously something not right about this place.

I was frightened. As I continued to look around the room I notice my bare leg. Two bare legs. Mine. I look up further on my body to realize that I was completely naked and exposed. My eyes trailed up to my arms to see that they were chained to the wall.

I couldn't move. I started shaking my body around as I sat on the ground, trying to break free of the shackles. It was no use. After a good five minutes of shaking, my body went limp. "Heelp!!" I screamed exhaustedly. "Help..." I said again quietly.

The sounds of growling came from the other corner in the room. My senses were immediately heightened. A man walked over to me dressed in complete black attire. "You finally woke up..." He squatted down to my level and put his index finger under my chin, making me look into his soulless black eyes. My jaw dropped open at the sight of his bone structure and hair. I knew him. "M-Markiplier?" I asked.

He cackled right in my face. "You could say that, darling.." His thumb rubbed my cheek. "I'm more of an alter ego. The part of him that he doesn't want anyone to see. He try's to repress me, but sometimes I take over. And seeing such a fine girl like you, lonely... I couldn't help myself." His words made me shutter.

"What a-are you gonna do to me?" He smirked as he stood up, going over to the table of knives. "Nothing you won't eventually enjoy..."

He brought one of the blades over with him and squatted back down to me. He stared and twirled the knife in between his fingers before pressing it to my cheek. I winced as he slightly slit my cheek. "Mm, ow!" I yelled. He immediately took the blade away, letting the blood drip down my jawline and linger down my neck. My body started to shiver as his mouth sucked on my cheek, sucking away the red liquid and moving his lips to my jawline. He kissed everywhere on my jawline and licked away all the blood.

My attention was drawn to my low half when his right hand started rubbing my inner thigh. I moaned loudly as his fingers caressed my lower lips, sending shivers down my spine. I gasped as his fingers were pumping in and out of me. "Ugh..." I groaned.

I was about to climax, but his fingers stopped moving and his hand was removed from me entirely.

He slowly crawled down my body and sucked on my pantie line before throwing my legs over his shoulders and licking my clit. Flicking his tongue repeatedly. "Aghh.... Mm...." I moan out before panting and screaming as I cam on his face.

He slowly put my trembling legs back down on the ground. "Stand.." He demand. My legs shook beneath me as I tried to stand. My knees buckled under me, but he caught me under my arms and lifted me to stare into his pitch black eyes, that filled mine with his pure lust. "W-what's your name?" I asked stuttering. "Dark. You can call me Dark, baby girl..."

Dark slammed my back against the wall. The sharp pain of his teeth digging into my neck, slowly turned in to the purest of pleasures. He lifted my shackled hands above my head, holding them there with his one hand while the other grabbed my hip and squeezed tightly.

He growled into my wet mouth, after ravishing my neck. Dark let go of me and backed away holding his head in his hands. "THIS IS NOT OKAY!!". He screamed before dropping to his knees on the ground and pulling at his hair. He stared at me as his eye colour went from dark brown, to pitch black. Flashing back and forth from crying, to laughing with a smirk as he gradually moved closer to me...

"D-Dark? M-Mark?" I asked as I dropped to the ground.

"I don't quite feel like myself.... I've been having strange dreams lately... But now you're here.... And I'll make you feel right at home..." He paused for a moment. "Welcome to Raspy Hill... And you're gonna enjoy your stay.."

Dark crawled back over to me, in an almost possessed like manner, and I screamed as he picked me again. Pinning me against the wall, he wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed at my ass. He slowly glided himself into me, thrusting hard.

I rocked my hips in a circular motion as he bucked into me. He again growled in a deep and raspy tone. "You're so soft..." He moaned.

"And you're so rough.." I trailed off as my head cranked back when the pinch in my stomach started to build. I continuously moaned until... "Aghh!..." I yelled, cumming again.

Dark thrusts into me one last time before pulling out and cumming all over my stomach. I panted heavily and fell to the ground, falling asleep almost immediately. Exhausted.

********************************

The next morning I woke up in my bed, sore. "What a fucked up dream..." I said rubbing my head and getting out of bed to make coffee.

When I got out to the kitchen I noticed something unusual. A note, right beside the coffee pot. I was shocked when I read it.

"Thanks for the great night, (Y/N). You'll be back at Raspy Hill in no time. You're so fun. Especially when I'm not quite feeling like myself...."

Authors Note!

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. A little 'dark' haha, sorry I laugh at everything. Someone says calculator and I'm practically crying.

Anyways, leave me a comment. I'm not that lonely, but you can tell me what you guys want next! My little kinky's!

Bye-bye, love you(s)!