Masseuseiplier XXX Reader

Masseuseiplier XXX reader

(My own creation... Well my friend but... God dammit! Thanks Jess or CinnamonWriterJ

So this is Mark as a massage therapist or something like that. Idk, but it's kinky lol)

***************************

It had been an especially busy work week. I was never off my feet from Monday to Friday, with working as hard as possible to make my pay check. I figured that after working so hard, I deserved to be pampered and treated to a relaxing day.

On Friday night after I got off of work, I called my local spa and made an appointment for tomorrow to get a manicure, pedicure and a massage to relieve my aching and stressed muscles.

My scheduled appointment was late in the day. I was told to come in around 4:00pm and that I would be the last customer of the day.

****************************

I left my apartment at 3:45pm in nothing but a large trench coat covering my bra, panties and jogging pants.

When I arrived the place looked empty, except for two cars. I walked into the small but lovely business. An old woman stood at the counter beside the foot baths. "Hi there." I said walking up to her. "Oh, hi darling. I presume you're miss (L/N), here for your 4:00pm appointment?" She smiled. "Yes, that's correct." I welcomed her warm grin. "Well then we will start your nails then."

The nice old woman told me that her name was Christian while she was doing my nails. We conversed back and forth about our life, families and jobs. She was a very lovely lady.  "What colour would you like your nails, Hun?" "Um...(F/C), please."

After she finished my nails, she started on my toes. Doing them the same colour as my now shiny and beautiful looking nails. "I must tell you, darlin' you're quite the pretty young lady." Christian spook with such dignity when she pushed back the cuticle on my toe nail. "I appreciate that." I smiled down at her. "And so humble. What a catch! Who's the lucky guy?" Slowly my facial expression sadness. My eyes started to water when Christian looked up at me. "I'm sorry, darlin'. I didn't mean to cause any pain." "It's fine. No big deal." I said calmly holding back the flood gates that held in the broken memories of my ex.

"Well-" Christian was interrupted by a ringing phone. She ran over to it and quickly pick up. I heard mumbling but no clearly pronounced words.

When Christian came back she apologized and told me that she had to leave. "Now listen, my co-worker will be finishing you appointment today. He'll take good care of you. I have to run, I'm so sorry." A tallish man emerged from the door to the massage parlour.

Christian ran out of the door before introducing me to the stranger that was walking towards me. "Hi, my name is Mark." He smiled down at me. "Hello, I'm (Y/N). I presume you are Christian's co-worker?" I grinned back at the muscular looking man. "Yes, that's me."

Mark and I talked for a while, getting to know each other. Odd enough we had very common interests, I felt as if I could tell the guy anything and I had just met him. I enjoyed his company, composed, very intelligent, compassionate and funny as all hell. But yet again for the second time today my ex was brought up.

It got deep quickly. I told Mark things that I had never told anyone about my past relationship. "I can't believe someone could do that to such a beautiful young women. What a prick." He snarled. A hard blush made its way onto my face and when Mark noticed the same happened to him. "I-I apologize if that made you uncomfortable." His head hung in shame, but I smiled. "Don't say sorry. You're a beautiful young women too." I said laugh and was joined by his laughter as well.