Sick Markimoo (Markiplier XXX Lydia)

Requested by: lydig1122

Made for: lydig1122

Sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations, Lydia. ;(

********************************

Mark had been sick lately and it wasn't like usual. Mark was grumpy and upset for the time being and I wanted to make him happy. Me being his girlfriend and all.

"Mark?" I said knocking on the door to our bedroom. I heard nothing but a sniffle and the blowing of his nose until... "Yeah, Lydia?" He asked. "How are you feeling?" I said stepping closer to the tissue covered bed. "Not the greatest.." He mumbled. I smiled when I sat down beside him and started playing with his hair. "Listen, you make your way out to the couch and go relax. I'll stay in here and take care of the little tissue mess you made." He smiled and got up, he seemed to walk okay, not light headed as he made his way to the spiral staircase.

Once Mark left I started cleaning the room up. I picked up his snot rags, stripped the bed and put new sheets on, with a warmer comforter than usual and cleaned up all the empty water bottles that were laying around the bed. When I was done the bedroom was as clean as possible and I made sure that it was very dark, not to irritate his puffy eyes.

I slowly creeped down the stairs, not wanting to wake Mark up from his slumber on the couch. When I got into the kitchen I made sure it was extra clean before starting supper. I wiped down the cupboards and washed the floor. Mark's favourite food when he was sick was my Chicken and dumpling soup. I'm sure it would make him feel better.

When I finished the soup I poured myself a bath and relaxed. After stewing in the warm water for awhile I started to shave my legs, arm pits and other places... I had been in the bathroom for over forty five minutes when I just started to wash my hair. After another good twenty minutes of relaxing I got out of the tub. I felt exhausted after this day of cleaning and before hand working at the office.

I walked down stairs, still in my towel to see that Mark was gone from the couch and an empty bowl was left by the sink. "Good." I said to myself smiling. I was happy that he ate and went back to bed. Honestly I just wanted him to feel better.

After I was finished eating, I went to the couch and laid down. I could smell Mark's cologne imbedded into the couch, just the smell made me calm down from my exhausted state, my vision started to get blurry and I passed out on the couch, still in my blue towel.

********************************

In my sleep I felt something warm and wet in between my legs. I moaned at the sensation unconstitutionally and woke up immediately. I slightly sat up until I felt a hand press down on stomach, indicating for me to lay back down.
I did as my body was instructed. "Aghh..." I moaned as the sensation went from licking my thighs, to sucking on my clit in one slow and wet motion.

I felt hands land on my body. One gripping my hip and the other laid on my stomach, stroking it. "Oh my g-god.." I stuttered out in pure pleasure. When I spoke the grip on my hip tightened and made me wince at the pain. The feeling moved from my clit to my entrance, still sucking hard. "I'm gonna..." I paused, not finishing my sentence and cumming. "Mmm...agh..." I squealed in a high pitched tone. I was lost in the pleasure of my orgasm, my head cranked back and my back arched significantly.

Once I came down from my peak I realized that I was no longer on the couch. I was in our bedroom. Naked on the clean sheets, with a smirking Mark crawling up my body. I panted as he got closer to my face.

His face glistened with my juices. The only reason I could see this was because of the curtain being cracked open and the moonlight shining on him. "So tasty..." He whispered when he got close to my ear. "I think I'm feeling much better." He repeated. I on the other hand was speechless. In my whole sex life I've never had anything feel that great. "Mark, that was amazing..." He shook his head. "You're amazing, Lydia. You work a full time job and come home, cooking, cleaning and making me feel better. I love you. I'd do anything to make you feel good." He paused for a second to bite his lip. "And I'm not done."

Mark moved his hand back down to my core and spread my lower lips. Slowly but surely he thrusts into me. Gradually his speed picked up with his movements and he found my G spot quickly. "Aghh.." I screamed as he hit it over and over again. He used the same hand that spread me to enhance my pleasure by pressing down and rubbing my clit with his thumb and leaned his face down to my breast and started to lick and suck my nipple. This sent me over that edge again, cumming and convulsing around him. Seconds later Mark finished as well, pulling out and jizzing all over my upper thigh.

We both were panting, out of breath from the best sex we had ever had as a couple. "That was...we were.." Mark cut off my stuttering. "Fucking amazing..." We both laughed slightly.

Mark flopped down beside me. "Hey, Mark?" I asked. "Yeah?" I laughed before saying it but... "I guess you're not sick anymore?" He looked down at me and laughed before kissing my sweaty forehead. "No, no more sick Markimoo."

********************************

Authors Note!

Hey my people! I hope you liked this Chapter, leave me a comment and let me know. This one goes out to lydig1122  . I won't being doing anymore costume stories on here, just Xreaders. Sowwy! :/

Anyways, leave me a comment because I'm very fucking lonely! Keep on smuttin' and press that favourite button.

Love you(s), bye-bye...