62: You Get Injured Playing Quidditch (Girls)

H E R M I O N E: Hermione's head snapped up from her book as she heard Lee announce through the speakers that you had fallen off your broom. "It doesn't look like she's getting up anytime soon folks," Lee's voice echoed through the pitch. Hermione began to run down to the pitch but was stopped by a few boys guarding the entrance. "I'm sorry, if you're not on the team, we can't let you in," one of them said. "That's my girlfriend out there. If you don't let me on this damn pitch I will hex you so bad, your mother will cry when she sees what's happened to you," she growled. The boys stepped back, granting her access to the pitch. She immediately rushed over to you to see if you were okay.

L U N A: Luna was announcing the game that day. "A special good luck to my beautiful girlfriend Y/n! May she crush her enemies brutally!" Luna's dreamy voice echoed. Everything was going great. You were playing great and her commentary was amazing. That was, until you fell. You fell from extremely far up and no one even thought of trying to cast a spell to ease your fall. "Oh my Godric!" Luna squeaked when she saw you fall. "Whoever hit her is going to be sorry," she mumbled before abandoning the announcer's box and rushing to see you.

G I N N Y: To say that Ginny was angry would be a bit of an understatement. "Why don't you just tell me who hit you Y/n?!" Ginny yelled, frustrated. A beater had hit you a little too hard, but you were both too high up in the clouds, Ginny couldn't tell who it was. You weren't telling her because you didn't want her to get in trouble for murdering someone. "It's not that big of a deal," you assured her. "Yes it is!" she growled, you could've sworn you saw a fire lit behind her eyes. "Someone hurt you," she said gently, stroking you cheek and placing a soft kiss to your lips.

C H O: Cho was trying to tend to your every need. But, to be honest, it was more annoying than anything. "I'm fine Cho!" you snapped. "If you say so," she grumbled, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear. You closed your eyes and softened slightly, realizing that her intentions were sweet. "Cho baby, I don't need anything right now, but I do have a headache," you said, doing your best to subtly hint at the fact that you wanted her to shut her trap for a moment. Through the silence, you reached out and grabbed her hand. "I love you," you mumbled.

(A/N: I will never not love Luna)