32: She Talks About You

Before you're dating!!!

H E R M I O N E: Hermione sighed as you walked by in the library, your arms full of books. "Okay Hermione. Spill it. You were staring at Y/n the whole time she was in the library," Ron said, finally mentioning what everyone else was thinking. "I don't know. She's rather pretty...um...I guess," Hermione replied, blushing deeply. Harry and Ron stared at her with huge smiles on their faces. "What?" she asked. She couldn't read with them staring at her like that. "Our Hermione is lovesick," Hermione gushed. "I guess it's okay as long as you're not one of those annoying couples," Ron said and pretended to throw up after mumbling something about Dean and Ginny. "We're not even a couple," she mumbled, even though Ron and Harry could both tell that she wanted you to be.

L U N A: Luna and Ginny were sitting under a tree by the Black Lake, having a go at their Potions essay that was due the next day. "I have a question," Luna said, interrupting the comfortable silence between them. "Hm?" Ginny hummed, looking up from her parchment. "Do you have a crush on anyone here at Hogwarts?" she asked. "Well...um...I'd say Harry is...I mean...I'd date him," Ginny said with difficulty. "Oh. I think that Y/n is pretty. I'd date her. Not that she'd ever want to date me. But, if she wanted..." Luna trailed off. Ginny smiled at her friend. "I think you and Y/n would make a perfect couple. She's just your type!" Ginny said. This made Luna a lot happier.

G I N N Y: "So 'lil sis, how's it going with you and Y/n," Fred said, setting his books down next to his sister in the Gryffindor common room. "Oh will you shut up! Someone might hear you," she whisper/yelled at him. "Plus, we're not even dating," she grumbled under her breath. She knew that it was a bad idea to tell Fred and George about her crush on you. She regretted it the moment it slipped out of her mouth. George had tried to slip her a love potion a couple of times to use on you. "No. Are you crazy?!? I'm not using a love potion on Y/n!" she said every time. But as you walked by in the halls and smiled at her, a love potion didn't seem like such a bad idea after all.

(A/N: Okay a few things. First, THANKS SO MUCH FOR 26K READS!!!! Second, as you can see, I've added Ginny to the girls. And lastly, if you're into Jeff the Killer you should TOTALLY check out my friend's fanfiction. Go check it out on MyKitKatCat because it's awesome af! Okay, that's about all! Until next preference!)