30: She Wants Your Attention

H E R M I O N E: Hermione Granger wasn't happy. She knew that studying was important to you, and it was important to her too, but she couldn't seem to even get more than one word at a time out of you. "So lovely, how was your day?" she asked. "Good," you responded quickly before going back to your astronomy chart. Hermione groaned out in frustration. You finally glanced up from your chart. "What's wrong Hermione?" you asked, wearing a worried expression. "Can you just take your eyes off that stupid homework for just one second?" she asked. You stood up and hugged the frustrated Hermione. "How about we study together?" you suggested. Hermione was all for it. It combines two of her favorite things. Studying and you!

L U N A: You had been hanging out with the Golden Trio a lot lately. You were practically a fourth member. Luna wanted to spend time with you one day, but you had already had plans to meet Harry, Ron, and Hermione and go to see Hagrid. "I'm sorry babe. But maybe later," you said, grabbing your cloak. She frowned and just nodded. At dinner, you took your normal place next to Luna. "So...How about those hippogriffs?" she said awkwardly. "What did you just say?" you asked. Normally she wouldn't talk about a creature that people actually thought existed. "I don't know. I just thought, if I started talking about normal things, you'd pay attention to me," she frowned. You layed your head on her shoulder. "Don't ever change darling," you whispered.

(A/N: Writing these girl imagines aren't as hard as I thought. Anyways, I hope you liked this. Sorry if it sucked.)