59: You're Cold (Girls)

H E R M I O N E: You were both sat in the library, pouring over your favorite books. You didn't know if it was just you, or if the library felt like a freezer. You pulled your sweater sleeves down to the tips of your fingers and hugged yourself, hoping to warm yourself up a little bit. Hermione looked up from her book to look at you. "You're cold?" she asked. "It's freezing in here," you shivered. "C'mon," Hermione put down her book, and took your hand, pulling you up and right out of that library.

L U N A: You had both went out to support your friends that were playing Quidditch. Luna wore one of her signature insane hats and you just dressed in your house's colors. You two found a nice empty place in the bleachers with a nice view of the pitch and settled in. As the game went on, the air became more and more cold. You tried your best to keep it to yourself, hoping not to ruin Luna's good time, but you couldn't help but shiver. She didn't say anything and you thought that she didn't notice, but she did. She simply reached over and pulled you into her warm embrace.

G I N N Y: Winter was one of your favorite seasons, so when it started to snow at the Hogwarts castle, you were the first one to bundle up and rush outside to enjoy the soft snow. Ginny giggled and struggled to keep up with you as you wrapped yourself in warm clothes and ran outside. "Ginny, hurry!" you yelled as you twirled through the snow. You collapsed as began to make a snow angel. Ginny just smiled as she watched you be simply joyful. Soon, the magic of snow faded and you became cold as death. Ginny quickly pulled you out of the snow, dragged you inside, and cuddled you to make you feel better.

C H O: You breathed out to discover that you could see a puff of your breath. You and Cho were in Hogsmede, strolling by the shops. It was extremely cold outside and you would much rather be sitting in the Common Room, in one of those comfortable armchairs by the fireplace, perhaps a warm cup of Butter Beer in your hands. You sighed at the thought, releasing yet another puff of white vapor. "Ch-Cho, it's c-cold," you shivered, your body trembling and you teeth chattering. Cho removed her gaze from the shop window to you. She pulled you into her arms and hugged you tightly. "Wanna go get some Butter Beer?" Cho asked. You immediately replied yes of course.

(A/N: Wow sorry Hermione's is so short)