49: He Cheats Part 2

H A R R Y: You focused all of your attention to your schoolwork to try and distract yourself from the whole situation with Harry. Meanwhile, Harry directed his attention away from his schoolwork (well, more than he already did) and focused his attention on apologizing to you. One day, you were late to one of your classes as was Harry. The hall was empty and you ran into each other...literally. You collided into one another in the rush to get to your respective classrooms. He tried to help you pick up your pile of books. "I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself thank you very much," you mumbled but he ignored you and helped you anyways. "Look Y/n. I'm really, really sorry. I don't know what got into me," Harry began. "I need to get to my cla-" you began but he cut you off. "No. Listen to me," he demanded. It was no longer a question. You listened. "I love you and it was stupid of me to do what I did. I just love you so much. I can't lose you over someone that means nothing to me," he said. You took him by surprise and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "You have one more chance Potter," you said. He nodded as you left to get to your class.

R O N: You were sitting with Harry in a room that was far from the celebrations of the rowdy Gryffindors. It was too loud, was your excuse. Harry, however, knew that that wasn't the reason. Everyone had seen Ron and there was no denying that you were pissed. "I don't want to be a jealous girlfriend, you know?" you said to Harry, who was trying to get you talk to him about it. "No. He cheated on you Y/n. That's not okay," he said. Suddenly, Ron came bursting into the room. "Y/n! I'm sorry for..." he trailed off when he saw you leaning your head on Harry's shoulder. "What are you two doing in here?" he asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice as if he had the right to even feel that way. You didn't answer. "Look Y/n I'm really sorry. I was just all happy from the Quidditch match," he said, pushing his jealousy aside. "Don't try to justify what you did," Harry but in. "Can he leave?" Ron asked. You nodded and hugged Harry. "Thank you for being here," you said and Harry left. "I'm really sorry Y/n. I love you so much and there's nothing that I can say that can make what I did okay. I need you," Ron said, choking up. You got up and hugged him tightly. He had one last chance.

D R A C O: "Y/n wait!" Draco called after you after he had pushed Pansy off of him. "What do you want Malfoy?" you asked, turning around to reveal that you were crying. A piece of him died when he saw this. He absolutely hated it when you cried because, if his sunshine was sad, what did he have left? Its sting was especially painful knowing that he was the cause. "S-she kissed me angel. I would never, never hurt you on purpose," Draco said. He wanted to make it loud and clear that he would never do anything to intentionally hurt you like this. "If you like Pansy then don't let me get in your way," you sniffled. He rolled his eyes. "I-I don't know how to show you how much I love you. Honestly, I could not be less interested in Pansy Parkinson. I love you so much. You're my everything," he said. You stared at him for a second before running over to him and hugging him. He hugged you back tightly, as if he was afraid that if he let go, you'd leave him there by himself. "I. Love. You," he mumbled, punctuating each word with a kiss.

F R E D: Both Angelina and Fred had been trying to talk to you all week, but you did your very best to avoid them because you were very hurt that your boyfriend and your best friend would betray you like that. But he had something planned that he hoped would show you just how sorry he really was. It had been a very long day, so you plopped into an armchair, opening your textbook to begin your homework. Suddenly, a candle floated into the common room. Confused and curious, you got up to further examine it. It began to float away and you, being the curious person that you were, followed it. You chased it around the Hogwarts grounds, ignoring your exhaustion. Finally the candle stopped and you looked up at your surroundings. There was a blanket on the ground and all your favorite foods were piled up into a basket and the sun was about to set. And there stood Fred Weasley. You rolled your eyes. "What is this about?" you asked softly. "I'm saying sorry," he said. "I don't think I realized how much I really love your kisses until I didn't have them," he said with a sideways smile. You couldn't stop a smile from appearing on your lips as well. "I'm so sorry and I think that you should know that if you come back, I'll treat you right," he said. You couldn't help it. You ran into Fred's arms. Apology excepted.

G E O R G E: You two stood there. He wanted you to yell, he wanted you to be mad, but you weren't. There was no anger, only heartbreak. You were silent. You knew that if you spoke, the words would come out as sobs. You felt like you needed to say something though. Just tell him how you feel, you thought, how hard can it be? You opened your mouth but then closed it again, 100% sure that you were on the verge of a breakdown. "Please say something," George begged. Before you had time to piece together the sentence in your mind, you blurted it out. "I was under the impression that we were in love," you said very, very quietly. You realized how naive and love struck that made you sound and it made you cringe. "I don't know about you, but I am so in love with you Y/n Y/l/n. I'm sorry. Please come back to me. I need you," he said. He opened his arms invitingly and you let yourself hug him. It didn't hurt as bad when you were in his arms.

N E V I L L E: You were doing your best to ignore Neville's desperate calls for you to come back as you were walking. He was going to do everything he could to get you back because you were the most precious thing that he's ever had the honor of calling his and he was not going to lose you. He loved you too much for that. His yelling didn't stop as you tried harder and harder to get away from him. Finally, it just got simply annoying. You turned around. "What do you want Longbottom?!?" you asked, a feisty fire lit your words. "I want to say that I'm sorry," he said, as if he thought that he wouldn't even make it this far. You scoffed and turned on your heel to walk away. "Wait!" he called, making you turn around expectantly. Tell her what you've been thinking, he thought to himself, don't hold back. He took a deep breath. " The truth is, I don't know what happened in the library, but I do know that I love you more than anything and the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you. You're so precious to me and I can't lose you. I-I just cant Y/n," he said, choking at the end, but at least he got his feelings out. You smiled your bright smile at him and surprised him with a kiss.

O L I V E R: Oliver had repeated the words that you had said just before you left in his mind over and over. "I knew I should've listened to everyone when they told me that dating you would be a bad idea." It made him realize how amazing you really were to him. You had ignored everyone that told you that he was just going to hurt you and went out with him anyways. He did hurt you though and it hurt Oliver so much to think that they were right. He was a mess. He hadn't gone to Quidditch practice for the last few days (to everyone's surprise), his hair was always messy and sticking up, and he spent all his spare time alone, thinking. He heard a knock and looked over to see you. "Someone told me that you haven't been going to Quidditch practice. What's up with that?" you asked. He didn't answer. He just stood up quickly and dashed over to you, picking you up and spinning you around, listening to your melodic giggle. "I'm so so so so so so so so sorry," he said quickly. He pulled you to his chest and held you tightly. "It's fine, just never ever think of doing that to me again," you said seriously. He nodded and pulled you to his lips.

(A/N: Sorry that this came so late, I've been working on the 50k imagine. What do you guys think about a Maze Runner Preference book?)