17: Another Guy Hits On You

H A R R Y: You and Harry were at Hogsmede. He had gone off to go get some butterbeers so you sat alone. You had always been a girl that most boys would only dream of dating. So, any time that you were alone, that was the chance for anyone to go and change your mind about Harry Potter. "Why hello there beautiful," Dean said as he approached you. "Um...hey Dean," you weren't sure how to respond to this. "So where is that so called 'boyfriend' of your's?" he asked. "Um. Well Harry is my boyfriend and he's getting butterbeers for us right now," you said. "Well, he's no good for you babe," Dean continued. "I actually think I'm a pretty good boyfriend," said a voice from behind you. You whipped around to see that Harry was back. Oh thank Godric, you thought. "Dean, get lost mate," said Harry and Dean quickly left, being rather afraid of the Chosen One.

R O N: Ron often wondered how he got a girl as amazing as you. That being said, he hated it when other guys tried to hit on you. 99.99% of the time that someone hit on you, it was either Fred or George. You didn't mind, because you knew that they were doing it solely to annoy their little brother. But, Ron, on the other hand, did mind. "Hey babe," said Fred and George in unison, as they walked beside you, with Ron on your other side. "Hey Fred and George," you giggled as they playfully winked at you. "Could you two get lost?" Ron snapped at them. "We could," said Fred. "But we won't," George finished. You laughed at them both, which made Ron even more angry. You grabbed his hand to show him that you only loved him. But, let's be honest with ourselves, who wouldn't enjoy being hit on by the Weasley twins?

D R A C O: You didn't get hit on very often because everyone was terrified of Draco. But, it did happen occasionally. And who better to hit on you, than Harry Potter himself? "Hello there. Are you lost? You are far away from Heaven Angel," Harry Potter winked as you were in Potions. You giggled and slightly blushed. His only mistake was flirting with you while Malfoy was sitting right next to the two of you. Draco decided that he'd keep quiet for the time being and wait to see how long it took for Harry to notice him sitting right there. "You know that boyfriend of your's, Draco, doesn't treat you like you deserve to be treated. If it were me, I'd treat you like a princess. I'd be so much better to you," Harry said. You raised your eyebrows at him. "Is that so?" you asked. That was Draco's cue. "Really Potter? I think that I do a fine job, don't you Sunshine?" Draco asked and you awkwardly nodded. When Harry wasn't looking Draco added an extra ingredient to Harry's potion, which resulted in it turning purple rather than the scarlet it was supposed to be. "Ten points from Gryffindor," Snape announced when he examined Harry's incorrect potion, and Malfoy smirked.

F R E D: You were everything that any boy would ever really want. This is why all the Gryffindor boys liked you. They were always asking you on dates. Fred, however, was unaware that this was going on. You never told him because, of course, you didn't want Fred to be upset. But, you knew that at one point, he was bound to find out. You were walking to Charms with Fred and Seamus wolf-whistled as you walked past. "Excuse you?" Fred said, coming to halt. "What?" Seamus asked. "Fred, it's fine," you tried to say, but he just ignored you. "I don't want you looking at my girl like that," Fred said. "Don't get your wand in a knot mate," said Seamus while walking away. Once he was gone you grabbed Fred's hand. "You didn't need to do that you know. I only love you," you said seriously. "I know it's just that you are a very precious human being and not just something for men to fawn over," he said.

G E O R G E: Unlike his twin, George was fully aware of all the flirting that was going on. The biggest flirt by far though, was Cedric Diggory. This was a bit of a problem because, despite how confident George might seem, he was secretly terrified that you might leave him one day. And Cedric Diggory was the most popular boy at Hogwarts. Almost every girl had a crush on him and he could make anyone melt with his smile. So that's why George didn't take it too well when he saw you laughing with him one day. He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you from the back while you continued talking. Eventually, Cedric left and the questioning began. What were you talking about? Why was he talking to you? What were you laughing about? Is he funnier than me? You giggled lightly at his concern and reassured him that it was nothing. Nonetheless, Cedric Diggory was pranked various times that week.

N E V I L L E: Neville didn't exactly always want to go up and confront the guy that was flirting with you in fear of getting beat up. So, he would go up to you after the guy had left and be really cute with you. For example, one day Oliver Wood was making you giggle and Neville observed that you were blushing, which means that he was most likely complimenting you. Anger rose in Neville, but he's rather not get a pounding from the Gryffindor Quidditch captain by trying to get him to leave, so he just waited until Oliver had left. He then walked over to you and you attacked you with soft kisses all over your face and listened to your melodic giggle that he loved. Neville was just trying to give you no reasons to leave him for someone else.

O L I V E R: Oliver had zero tolerance for flirty boys. It was even worse because nearly every guy on the Gryffindor team had a crush on you. So, when you were cheering Oliver on especially loudly, they would all gaze at you while Oliver's attention was taken. So, one day, Oliver was busy making plays and Harry thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to talk to you without getting beat up by Oliver. "Hey Beautiful. What brings you so far from the rest of the angels?" he asked. You rolled your eyes. "Don't let Oliver hear you say that," you said. "Don't let me hear him say what?" Oliver asked, entering the room. Oliver had conveniently decided to take a break. "Nothing," you and Harry said at the same time. Oliver looked at the both of you and walked over to you. He hugged you and kissed you gently. "What were you talking about baby?" he asked softly. Oliver always did that. It would make you tell him anything. You told him and Harry ended up with various so called "Qudditch injuries".

(A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this preference and I wanted to thank all you readers for 3k reads!!!! We've come so far and thank you, thank you, thank you!!!)