WWE Debut

(Picture of ring gear)

I stood ready to make my WWE debut. Today was the Monday Night Raw after Summerslam and last night my father won his match against Brock Lesner. Yep I'm the Undertakers daughter, Taylor. Right now I was stretching for my first night in WWE. Right then my theme song hit. "Hall of Fame" The Script. 

Yeah, You could be the greatest

You can be the best

You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

You could beat the world

You could beat the war

You could talk to God, go banging on his door

You can throw your hands up

You can beat the clock

You can move a mountain

You can break rocks

You can be a master

Don't wait for luck

Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself

Standing in the hall of fame

And the world's gonna know your name

'Cause you burn with the brightest flame

And the world's gonna know your name

And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

You could go the distance

You could run the mile

You could walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero

You could get the gold

Breaking all the records that thought, never could be broke

Do it for your people

Do it for your pride

How you ever gonna know if you never even try?

Do it for your country

Do it for you name

'Cause there's gonna be a day

When your, standing in the hall of fame

And the world's gonna know your name

'Cause you burn with the brightest flame

And the world's gonna know your name

And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Be a champion, be a champion, be a champion, be a champion

Walking down the ring in my ring gear which was a black t shirt, a light gray torn up jeans, black boots, and my long black hair lay down my back.

In the ring was Team Bella who were talking about how great they are. Man was I going to rain on their parade. "That's why team Bella is the," Nikki was saying holding her championship before noticing me. "Who are you?"

"Well Nikki I'm the girl who will be taking your championship from you," I said as I slid into the ring.

"No you aren't. Your just another diva who says anything to try and get under my skin. Well guess what it doesn't work. I'm going to be the longest raining Diva's champion. Why don't you go back to where ever you came from." Nikki, her sister, and Alicia stood laugh at how Nikki thinks this is a joke.

I stood laugh with them before they stopped and looked at me. "What I thought we were laughing at Nikki being the longest raining champion. Cause that's a joke." The crowed sat laughing with me at team Bella. After a few seconds of laughing I got serious. "Ok time to be serious. Nikki if you think this is a joke then put up he championship tonight. If you win then I guess I am a joke." Nikki stood thinking for a moment. I wanted her to say yes so I threw in this. "Or are you a coward." Nikki said yes.

When the match started I let Nikki take the upper hand for a few minutes. She slapped me, kicked my torso, and pulled my hair. Then while she was taunting me with her push up I did a traditional Undertaker sit up. That stopped her dead in her tracks. Nikki got ready to strike me with a punch. She did, it collided with my jaw. When I fell Nikki went for the pin. 1.......2...... Kick out at two and half.

Nikki stood up and started grapping at my long black hair. The rev got her off and I was left on the bottom rope. Brie went to slap me as the rev was dealing with Nikki and Alicia. When Brie was about to hit me, I gave her a good right hook. Standing up I went and tackled a preoccupied Nikki. Once Nikki was on the ground I set up for hells gate. Nikki was just about to tap when Brie got up one the ropes and the rev gave Brie his attention. That gave Alicia time to pull Nikki to the bottom rope. The rev got me off of Nikki. Who went for a kick to the mid section. Again she tried to pin me but only got to two.

That got Nikki angry and it was obvious. When I stood up Nikki set me up for an Alabama Slama. I started to wiggle out of her grasp and landed on my feet behind her. When she turned around I hit her with a Tomb stone and went for the pin. 1.......2........3 The bell rang. "Here is your winner by pin fall and new diva's champion, Taylor," Liliana said over the microphone as I was handed the championship belt. My music was playing in the back ground. I was on my knees as team Bella walked backstage almost crying. That's when I heard what the commentators JBL and Michael Cole were saying. "Wow Taylors first night on Raw as a Diva and already champion. JBL do you think Nikki knew who Taylor's father is?" Cole asked

"Of course Nikki had to of know that Taylor is the Undertaker's daughter. Nikki is just such a good champion she didn't care who she fought," JBL stated.

"Don't you mean former diva's champion JBL?"

"Shuts up Michael no one cares." The crowd had mix reactions about this. No one in WWE saw me wrestle before but they knew who I was. Standing up I walked to the backstage area to get ready for the rest of tonight.

*BACKSTAGE*

I was in my locker room after a shower I changed into new cloths. While I was watching RAW on the couch I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I shouted. In walked my father The Undertaker. Jumping up off the couch I hugged him. I only went up to his chest with my 5'8 frame. "I did it father. I'm champion," I whispered just enough for him to hear.

"That was awesome Taylor. I'm so happy my little angel. You worked hard for this and you won," My father said. We sat on the couch and watched RAW. When RAW ended the two of us stood up and said our good byes. I walked outside to my rented black BMW and started to drive to the hotel, where I would be sharing a room with one of my coworkers.

A/N: New WWE fan fiction, hope you like this. I don't own photos, videos, or WWE superstars/story lines. I own the fashion and Taylor. This story will have superstar's being called by character names. Also I would love peoples thoughts. Video is the theme song.