( back at the house ) Kat's POV

I sigh and think wow he is being so secretive lately and i know he lied to me last night because he was on the phone. Danny comes over and softly rubs my tummy and says" im ready to meet you!" I smile and then she giggles and turns around and looks out the window and says" Daddy brian is home!" I sigh and smile then he comes in the door, but he wasn't the only one that came through the door my brother walked through the door right behind Brian. I stand up and walk over to him with tears pouring down my face and i hug him and say" oh my god Jackson you're walking all on your own. Im so happy oh my god and look at the kids they've gotten even bigger and oh my god Amber you're pregnant again aren't you!" She looks at me wide eyed and stutters out" w-w-what how did you know?" Jackson turns around and says" you're pregnant again?" he smiles and picks her up and kisses her.

( hours later)

We are all sitting there talking and having fun and then i feel something wet between my legs. It is like a gush of water. I look at Brain and say " Brain... baby.... my water just broke .." He looks at me wide eyed and so does jackson and then Brian says" but but you aren't suppose to be having the baby until thursday." I start getting scared and then I hand Amber my phone and say"  call my doctor his name is Dr. Hart. tell him that my water just broke." 

( at the hospital)

I am laying there crying and really scared and Dr.Hart comes over and rubs my hair back and smiles and says" why are you crying sweetie you should be excited! You dont have anything to worry about. You will be perfectly fine and your baby will be perfectly fine too." I just smile and feel a feeling of calm rush over me. I look over at Brian who now looks more freaked out than i do and has his hands in his hair gripping it. I say" brian baby are you okay?" His head jets up and he smiles and says" yes im just nervous.... this whole having a newborn thing is going to be new to me and im scared i wont be a good dad." I just laugh and grab his hand and say" Brian you already are a dad to danny and you have been doing an amazing job. You dont have anything to be worried about." He smiles and kisses me.

( getting the c-section)

I lay there looking up at Brian and he leans down and kisses me softly then the next thing you know he smiles big and so do i because we hear a baby crying. The doctor says" its a 7 pound 11 ounce baby boy!" I start crying and so does Brian. They clean up the baby and hand him to Brian. He puts him near me and i kiss his little cheek and he stops crying and sort of smiles. I look up at Brian and start crying and then he just kisses my forehead and he says" I love you both so much"

( later on that day)

I look at my newborn son  and say" so what do you want to name him?We have put it off all day" He says" Kadin.. i want to name him Kadin ( it is pronounced Kay-den)" I smile and say " i love it! so his name is Kadin Elwin Haner." Brian looks up at me and just smiles. Then Danny comes in and walks over to him and touches his face lightly and looks at me and starts crying and says" Mommy he is so cute!" I just smile and say" yes he is babygirl!" Brian says" do you want to hold him?" She wipes the tears from her face and nods excitedly and then sits down next to Brian and he softly places Kadin in Danny's arms. She just sits there staring at him and then he farts and she makes an eww face and says" take him back now i think he pooped and i dont want a poopy baby. Ill take him back when he dont stink." Me and Brian crack up and he gets him and then hands him to me and we all sit there for a bit and then Amber and Jackson come in with the kids.

Jackson starts crying when he sees his adorable black haired chubby cheeked nephew and he reaches out so he can hold him and then says " what is his name?" I say" Kadin Elwin Haner" He smiles and says" hey Kadin im your uncle Jac or Jackson. We are going to be gonna be best buds just like how me and your big sister are best buds." Amber gets to hold him and then sits down next to me after she puts him in the basket thing Amber"oh my god he is absolutely beautiful." I nod and smile then i yawn and Amber hugs me and so does Jackson and my niece and nephew. They leave soon after that and they take Danny with them.

(Back at home 2 days later) Brian's POV

I look over at my beautiful fiance, son and daughter. Yes i know danny isnt legally my child yet but she will be and ive taken care of her more in a year than her actual father. I love my little family. Everything is so perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more.  Ive only got one thing that is bothering me. Or really two things... the first is the fact i wish Jimmy could of been here and seen my little family and met my son and Kat omg he would have loved her and Danny too! and second is the fact that none of the guys made an effort to come see me or my son and Matt almost died when i told him that Kat was pregnant. I guess they are really wrapped up into the music. I mean dont get me wrong i love the music and all my fans but i have focused on that sense i was a kid and frankly i think i deserve to have a wife and kids and a life.

Anyway back to the happy. I have an amazing little family and i cant wait to see where this family will go in the future i cant wait to see what my son will grow up to become and what my daughter will be like. I cant wait to marry Kat and to see what our whole life will be like. I have started this whole new chapter in my life and i cant wait to embark on this journey and see what all the future holds.

 THE END

 Read the next thing tho its about the second part of the book.

A/N so i kind of just decided im going to make a part two to this book or should i say a sequel to it. Tell me what you have thought of the book :) I love yall and i hope you loved the book

COMMENT/ VOTE

DarkAngel_708