Chapter 26: Birthday Party!

Start from the beginning

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

GOD! How can Zayn be so irresposible can't he even get ready on time. I thought as I came back to my room to get ready. I first blow dried my hair. Then I put in into a kind of messy but cute bun at the top of my head with my fringes at the front straightened.I did light make up with masscara,winged eyeliner at the top and the simple one at the bottom. I had peach eyeshadow and a little bit of foundation and pink blush with light pink lipstick. I then put on my outfit (I couldn't describe it so I have the picture at the top but the shrup is not included). I got ready and just gave last minute toches to my hair. I went down when I was ready  and shouted for Zayn "Zayn! Asad! It's time to go!" I screamed and I could hear them running but they suddenly stopped. I was looking in my bag to check if I had everything .

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Me and Asad raced once we heard Zara's voice cause we were bored as hell. But once I looked at her I was in shock. She looked absolutely stunning. Her high-low dress was till her knees in front and a little bit long touching the foor from the back. Her makeup was nice but not too much. She was absolutely breathtaking. Asad spoke up "Mama you arr lokinglike a prinshesh!" Zara looked up and smiled "Thank you baby and you look just like a prince!" she said and as she forward her hand to ruffle his hair Asad screeched "Not the hair!" while shielding it with his two small hands.I laughed at this  as well as Zara "You are so cute!" she said pinching his cheek. "No! I am the Bradford Bad Boi!" he whined back. She turned to me with raised eyebrows but that changed into a smirk as she noticed me checking her out. She spoke up "Like what you see Malik?" I ignored her remark and stuttered out "Y-You look gorgeous !" I said with much difficulty. She laughed at my disability to form a proper sentence and then spoke up "You don't look too bad yourself Mr.Malik!" she said with a smile as sherested her hand on her hip. I tugged at my collar and spoke up "When do I do NOT look good!" "OH don't be too full of yourself Mr.Malik!" she said rolling her eyes. I just laughed and we went to the car. I strapped Asad into his car seat and then sat in the car myself being careful not to ruin my dress.Soon we were on our way.

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

We smiled and seeing Asad didn't have a problem Zayn decided to take some pictures and sign some things. "Mwamma look I am famish!" Asad said lifting his hands up in the air. I laughed and Zayn looked back at us smiling. I heard someone scream my name I looked in the direction to see a small girl about 8-9 years old. I smile and look down at her kneeling down to her setting Asad beside me on the ground holding his hand. "Hello what is your name sweetie!" "Marium!" "Really I have a friend name Marium! Well hi Marium my name is Zara!" "I know! I think you are really pretty and that you and Uncle Zayn make a really cute couple!" "Thank you and you are much more pretty than me!" I said smiling. "Happy Birthday Asad! This is for you!" she said handing asad a small box wrapped in Toy Story wrapping paper!" "Thank you so much honey!" Asad smiled and said "Thank You!" "Can you take a picture with me?" she asked shyly. I scooped her up from behind the metal bar and brought her next to me and she handed me a camera and I flipped the lense to us and brought Asad and Marium to my side and snapped it. "Thank you Zara!" "Your Welcome!" I said placing her back behind the barrier.

With that Zayn came by my side snaking a hand around my waist smiling at me. We waved one more time and then went inside and straight to the hall. Our families and Easha and Kashan's families were already as they called me and the boys and girls too. We entered the hall area and greeted everyone as they complimented me and Zayn and wished Asad. You know as a fact I can assure you Asad is going to come out really spoilt cause he is being pampered by everyone. The table of gifts is already pretty full. Asad was absolutely annoyed by all his Aunts wanting to take a selfie with him and he looked like he would kill them but they would just grab hi and keep snapping.Finally Asad's friends started to come and a rather annoyed Asad went with them towards the play area as me and Zayn started to mingle with their parents . As I was talking to a couple of mothers just gossiping and stuff I felt a hand snake around my waist .I was about to slap the person when I heard the voice.