Final part

7 years later, in the garden veranda

"Mommy mommy, when's daddy coming?" A cute little girl's voice rang next to my ear, little hands tugging at my sleeve.

"Daddy will come very soon, he's very busy. Let's be patient. Come on, I'll show you the flowers in the garden." Another young voice answered the question before I can.

The young boy placed a pink flower in the young girl's hair.

"You look very beautiful, let's go check out the flowers. Come on." The young boy extends his hands towards his young sister.

The young girl giggled at took her brother's hand and skipped deeper to the garden, while the older brother walked calmly always keeping mind not to let his energetic sister fall.

"Be careful." I smiled at the interaction between my children.

6 years ago, after I returned to the castle and married Joshua, I gave birth to my twins Nolan and Abigail. Although Nolan is only older than Abigail for a couple of minutes, he's very calm and mature for his age. Although he's extremely protective of Abigail. In contrast to Nolan, Abigail on the other hand is very energetic and carefree, always bringing laughter wherever she goes.

"Brother, brother! Look, look! I'm a beautiful princess!" Abigail squeals happily with more flowers decorating her hair.

"That's right, Abi is the most beautiful princess in the entire world!" Nolan draws a huge circle with his arm reinforcing his words, showing the childish side only when he's playing with Abi.

"And brother you are the bravest prince in the Ennnntire UNIVERSE!~" Abigail's gleeful voice rang as she exaggerates her brother's pose.

My smile deepens, I could not ask for a happier family.

"I'm so blessed." A voice I know so well rang behind me. A pair of strong and warm arms embraced me from behind. In his embrace, I feel so protected and complete, a place where I would never want to leave.

I look back, his beautiful and radiant eyes are looking at our children, full of love and affection.

I sink deeper into Joshua's embrace trying to feel more warmth from his chest. I put my arms on top of his.

"I love you, my queen."

"I love you too, my king."

For the past 7 years, Joshua would not hide his affections when we are in private. When I asked him why, he said he's compensating for the love during our separation. He would always whisper "I love you" quietly in my ears saying he doesn't want to hide his feelings or feel any regrets in the future for not expressing enough love to me.

4 years ago, Joshua ascended the throne and became busy since then.

Despite been a strict king, he was beloved by all the citizens in the country.

Not only that he's a good king, he's also a good father and husband. He would make the most of his times to spend time with his children, never missing out on any milestones in their life.

He has granted me so much in the last 7 years. So much and in excess that my broken soul can feel as a whole again. This man, I will spend the rest of my life with. My beloved. My Joshua.

THE END.

A/N: I'm sorry that I've kept people waiting for so long. Was the ending ok? Are you satisfied? If people have other suggestion, i may consider doing alternative end? 

Anyways,  I'm planning to start another angst, this time, maybe shorter one. I plan to finish the whole thing before I publish it. Wouldn't you agree that it's better to read the story in one go than waiting for updates?

Lastly, I would love to say a big THANK YOU for those who has followed the book from beginning to end. All the comments and votes has given me motivations. I love you all! I shall see you guys again with new stories :)