36. A Sunset of Secrets

Start from the beginning

I would normally feel bad about beating someone up this bad at this point, but it felt as if I couldn't even stop my fists. She quickly tried to cover her face and quickly brought her face down to avoid the punches, but that didn't stop me.

My other hand snatched her hair back as my other hand continued hitting her. Instead of fighting back, she just tried her best in defending her face.

I hadn't even noticed that the people we're running towards us just until I heard loud screams from girls coming out of the hall to see the fight.

"Oh my god she's bleeding!"
"THIS GON' BE IN YOUTUBE!"
"YAS ARIELLE GET IT!"
"SOMEONE STOP HER!"
"ARIELLE NO!"

A pair of strong arms swiftly pulled me away from Vanessa. That's when my tears started to all let go non stop. I was so angry, and I felt like I was so betrayed. And the fact that it was started by the person I have been calling my sister for so long, just makes it worse.

"Fuck you! You evil bitch!" I screamed out, my lungs feeling like it was being clogged. I struggled to breathe as my anger only continued to grow. "How could you do that to me! Why would you do that! I trusted you! I had no one!" Distant murmurs appeared around me as I continued to scream.

"Shhh don't cry, it's okay, I'm here now ." Xavier repeated, stroking his hand over my head to calm my mixture of loud screams and cries at the same time. I couldn't even help to control my crying anymore, the people that surrounded around us just looked at me in pity.

I proceeded to sob loudly on Xavier's chest that somewhat comforted me as he hugged me tight, pulling me farther away from Vanessa, who looked all sorts of messed up as Levi came to comfort her too.

"How could she!" I cried into Xavier's chest. "I called her my sister!" My voice broke as I closed my eyes in complete pain.

My bones were weakened by emotions and my vision was blurred off by tears. I was completely devastated by what Vanessa said.

Xavier wiped some of my tears away as he looked down at me. "Arielle look at me." His hands gently went against my tear soaked cheeks as I still struggled to regain myself. "Look at me. I'm here, there's nothing to worry about anymore. I want you to breathe for me okay? Can you do that?" He whispered deeply.

It wasn't easy. My emotions were scattered. My heart was cut open. My mind was going to blow up.

Xavier continued to comfort me as muffled voices started to appear around us. "Come on Arielle, breathe." Xavier's arms continued to hold my trembling body, one of his hands gently rubbing against my head as I continued to cry louder.

I tried to see a better view of how bad I hit Vanessa and it was unbelievable. I myself didn't even know I had the ability to harm someone like that in anyway. She was also sobbing loudly from the pain as she tried her best not to touch her horribly swollen mouth as her nose didn't stop to bleed.

Me and Xavier remained still as Levi escorted Vanessa away from the dance, turning back to me to throw me a dirty look.

The rest of the people remained quiet and just all stared at me in shock, probably not being able to believe I can beat someone up like that.

I couldn't believe it either.

I began to hear the other guys get closer as I just wanted to leave.