18. A Hail Storm of Events

"But mom you said you didn't have work?" I hissed, sadly finding out that I'm going to have to walk home again.

"Look honey, I'm so sorry I can't make it, ask Vanessa to take you home." She apologized, trying her best to calm me down.

"It's whatever, it's not a big problem, bye." I hung up, forcefully snugging my phone inside my sweater.

I placed the both of my hands inside the warm pockets of my sweater, processing the fact that winter has already started.

I turned around to the road as I heard a loud bicycle bell chime behind me, then an attractively deep voice appearing after.

"Hey! You should hurry before I leave you." The boy with the white dyed hair declared, stopping his bicycle in front of my tracks. "What's your name again?" His deep voice murmured, catching me in complete awe.

"A-Arielle." I stuttered as I saw my breath literally become smoke from how cold it was. IM A DRAGON NOW!

He let out an amused sound before speaking again. "Get on Little Mermaid." He commanded, still not letting out a single smile or any sign of emotion.

This guy makes me even doubt his own existence. "No it's okay, I feel ba-"

"Suit yourself." He casually interrupted, quickly preparing to pedal away from me as my mouth subtly widened.

"Wait, okay, I-I'll just go." I pouted, running towards his bicycle.

I obviously struggled to get on but when I finally did, I didn't know if he was okay with me holding onto him or something.

"Well, are you gonna hold on? Or you rather split your head open on the road." His bright grey eyes glanced at me, gesturing for me to hurry up.

I quickly took my hands out of the warm and comforting pockets of my sweater, preparing to hug him tightly as his soft sweater hit me with the strong scent of his fine cologne.

"Do I grab on like t-this?" I queried, awkwardly squirming my way to a more comfortable position.

"I don't know, have you ever took part in the action of grabbing onto something?" He rudely spoke. Damn he is so salty!

"Well sorry, I've just never actually been on a bicycle with someone else before." I slowly replied.

"Then don't get used to it, because it's not happening again." He spoke monotonously, quickly stepping on the bicycle's pedal.

Oh so he wants to be a bitch to me? Alright, 2 can play that game!

"Where do you live?" He asked, turning his head slightly to my face, which was hidden beneath my hood.

"In my house." I tried to hold in a laugh as he deeply sighed.

"Get the hell off my bike if you think you can talk to me like that." His voice let out seriously as I unconsciously let out the loudest laugh ever.

"I'm just joking, can you calm down?" I finally managed to keep up a straight face as I replied.

"Fuck you and your jokes. You're an idiot." He harshly spoke. "Now I'm gonna ask again, where do you live?" I internally rolled my eyes at how rude he was.

"1738 Aventra St." I replied, subtly resting my face on his warm back to get a better smell of his cologne.

I thought about how amazing he smelled which unconsciously made me roll my eyes like I was getting possessed. I love how he's so clueless of what I'm doing and thinking.