" What's a fate?" I asked remembering him saying something about a fate.

"It's another mythical creature like werewolves but instead of shifting into a wolf, fates can-like have wings when they want. Fates help the Moon Goddess pick mates and make sure they meet once In their life. Ever wonder why your wolf was white, it's because when a fate and a werewolf are mates their offspring will most likely be a white wolf. Your sister was a white wolf too but she shifted differently she was a fate and when she met her mate shifted into a wolf. " He smiled at me softly. "I'm king of all the fates, and your mother was a wolf."

My jaw dropped. I, Aroura, had lived a life completely free of fates, how had I not known that the entire time I was not even fully werewolf.

"But I-I don't have wings." I asked confused

" Your not fully fate or werewolf so your a late bloomer, I suspect that you'll have your wings after you mate with Jason." He started over to me and grabbed my hand.

"It is morning now, Jason wants you. Aroura, my love,  you have to tell Jason all about our talk, he can help. I have to get everything ready and I will come to meet you face to face. You can expect me in two days from the time you wake up." He said smiling softly. "Know I love you and that I wished I was there throughout your childhood."

I opened my mouth to speak before before I could do anything everything turned black, I could hear Jason softly calling my name, his voice getting clearer.

I opened my eyes to see my mate smiling brightly above me. Despite feeling confused I smiled back at him.

'Two days, Aroura."

I heard the voice clearly in my head though I chose to ignore it for the moment.

"Good morning, " Jason said softly against my lips.

"Morning," I answered as Jason rolled off me and onto his side of the bed.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked me.

"I'm not really hungry." I answered honestly. I was still processing everything the man- my dad had said. Jason walked up to me and pulled my chin up to look in his eyes.

"Aroura, as your mate and your future husband it is my duty to make sure that you are well taken care of, that includes making sure your well fed. " he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Now what are you not telling me." He asked

I knew I couldn't keep it from him, knowing probably the whole house was listening in on us, I sighed and grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him into his office,knowing it was sound proof. When we were inside and the door was locked I ran my hands through my hair nervously. Jason sat down on the couch watching me pace back and forth. He held out his arms and I walked over and sat down on his lap.

"Whatever it is I won't be mad." He whispered into my neck, making me shiver slightly from his warm breath.

"It's going to sound crazy," I told him.

"Just tell me." He said nibbling softly on my ear.

" If you want me to tell you you have to stop distracting me."

He stopped and pulled away looking at my telling me to continue. I took a deep and spilled everything that was on my mind. After I was done I looked at Jason who looked somewhat confused,

"So your not a full werewolf." He asked and I nodded.

"And you'll get these wings when we mate." I blushed at his question but nodded.

"Wow, and when is he coming?"

"In two days."

"Well we better get ready." He said standing up with me still in his arms making me gasp and hold onto his neck.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I watched as Jason walked down the hallway and to the kitchen I saw Mary and a few other women baking something. The people in the room laughed when they saw me in Jason's arms.

"Mary can you please personally get a guest room ready. I have somebody coming over tomorrow." I glared up at him, my eyes telling him to put me down. He, of course, ignored me.

"Put me down." I said

"Make me." He said turning around and walking to our bedroom.

"Fine!"

I smashed my lips against his with determination, he answered back with the same amount of determination. He moaned when I nibbled on his bottom lip. I tangled my fingers into the back of his hair. He laid me down in the middle of the bed. 

We kissed one another with all the anger that we had for each other. Using the moment I quickly flipped Jason over onto his back I trailed kisses down his neck softly sucking, and then all of a sudden I stood up laughing at Jason expression a mix between surprise that I got away, and anger that I was teasing him.

I laughed again walking into the bathroom planning to take a nice hot shower.