Magic of a Winning Answer

The magic of a Winning Answer

A Winning Answer is an object of magic. Just like the genie out of the lamp, it pops up with a smiling face and grants you what you wish for, be it a top spot in competitive examination or first rank in the university. We wish to be the magician behind the magic.

Do you think it is just knowledge or knowledge with luck that creates this magic?

No!!! It is not.

Well practised answer writing, with the application of logical techniques, can create this magic for you irrespective of the exam which you are going to write. The aim of this book is to teach you this magic and make you prepared for the fight.

A Good answer has the magic in it that keeps the examiner glued to the paper from the time he starts to read the first sentence of your answer, till he lifts his pen to draw that magical figure awarding you higher points without thinking much. It has magic which arouses the interest of the examiner from the introductory sentence while not throwing him out of mind by a bolt from the blue and sustains this interest till he is presented with the wisdom of the writer in the concluding remark. It will not be confusing him and forcing him to read the same sentence again and again to the level of irritation.

This magic can be created by using a set of tools including a better understanding of the examination, a better understanding of the question, use of appropriate language, proper use of words in the proper place etc.

However, knowing these tools will not help you unless you keep the tools sharp and at an accessible place. Repeated using of these tools will keep them sharp and accessible. Repeated use also increases your experience in using these methods and improve the quality which you produce using these. So remember to practise regularly the things discussed here if you actually want it to work like the genie out of the magic lamp.

So, Don't Forget to Practice Regularly!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exercise 1

Try answering the questions given below using points are given along.

1. What is the geographical significance of Himalayas?

Hydroelectric potential, Pilgrim Centres, Aesthetics of Hill Station, Strategic Importance, Forest Resources, Origin of rivers, Tourism Potential, Horticulture, Biodiversity, Climatic Homogeneity

2. Discuss the comprehensive strategy to tackle Naxalism

Development needs of people 

Zero tolerance to violence 

Public relations by government 

Political solution 

Aim at root causes for Naxalism like improper land reforms