Chapter 10 ~ Rules And The Locket

Start from the beginning

" So? Harry you have a phone, watch it on that, but your not smart enough to realize you can do that." she threw a pillow at my face and headed out the door, slamming it along the way. Sighing I continued watching my shows. For hours.

flash back over.

I caught myself smiling, of course we made up after that, she came home on her own and engulfed me in a hug, saying how stupid she was acting and how much she loves me. She had one bad temper I must say. Chuckling and placing the can into the recycling, I heard the door ring numerous times.

" RING RING RING"

" Speak of the devil and it appears. " I muttered below my breath as I opened the door revealing a pettie body wearing a hemstitched baby white sweater, and blue jeans. My eyes travelled up her body and I made contact with the person. Of course it was Angel. My green eyes staring intensely into her Sterling grey ones, she had a smirk playing on her lips almost like she purposely rung the doorbell many times just to piss me off, and guess what? It worked.

" Hello Harry, um may I come in?" she spoke in a very confident tone.

I stepped to the side allowing her to roam inside with her suite case. I watched carefully at her ever movement, the way her hands travelled and touched everything that caught her attention, the way she kept her hair in a messy bun and small curly strands coming out from her side giving that tried but curious look. Angel almost looked like a younger version of her mother. I had not realized that I was smiling until Angel stood in front of me poking my cheek where my dimples are placed.

" Hello earth to Harry, this is planet Jupiter speaking, hello anyone home?"

" Stop that !" I hissed.

I noticed her eyes wide as she took a step back and faced down. I did not mean to be rude or scary but something triggered that meanie in me whenever Angel was near. I sighed and grabbed onto her suite case taking it upstairs into the room she will be staying which is the guest room of course.

" This is your room, hurry up and er change, I will be downstairs waiting for uh yeah am making dinner." I fumbled with the door knob in my hands but manged to open it, placing Angels suite case on the king size bed. I nodded my head indicating her to proceed in unpacking as I closed the door behind me walking towards the kitchen.

Angels point of view.

Enormous, is the first word that came into my mind when I step into the guest room. I did not quite finish exploring today but dang this room is huge! I sat on the king size bed that can probably hold like two pandas and started unpacking my clothes and items, placing them in and on the black cupboards, and drawers. The room itself had pale green walls with small leaf designs on the bottom, there was those type of ledge windows where you can sit, or sleep. I honestly love those thingys whatever you actually call it. I scratched my head thinking of what would be appropriate to wear here for dinner.

"Maybe I'll just stick with shorts and a shirt, ugh I still need to unpack but am so hungry. Food first." I grabbed my black gym shorts and white tee, and put them on. Comfy!

Before I headed down the stairs I kissed my baby doll, blue and skipped down the stairs to see a shirtless harry. " EW GROSS MAN FAT!!" I shielded my eyes.

" Tough luck am in pants, this is my house and I can wear whatever I want. Now sit on the table and eat your pasta."

I uncovered my eyes and sat across Harry. It was a awkward silence I must say, I hate awkward silence, maybe I should talk? No that's a bad idea, I'll just get into more trouble than Noah or Louis will come and get me Na Na Na Na Na Nn ( Selena Gomez moment!) I giggled and almost spit out the meat ball as I thought of that reference I just made. I looked up to see harry looking at me with a confused expression printed on his face. I smiled polity because that is what ladies do, but he did not return one back. Instead he wiped the access sauce off his mouth with a napkin and cleared his thoart. I wonder why guys have those Adam apples right?

" Ok listen Brat, these are the main rules I made for you and you better obey them or else."

I do not want to know the or else part but a part of me is so curious to find it out. I nodded my head to tell him I'm listening.

" Here are the rules, do not go into the rooms with the red x on them, don't even try and bother me unless your dying, Louis said you have to inform me when you may stay out late, but honestly I don't give a fuck about you. And um yeah I honestly cannot think of anything else, oh yes clean up your own mess. Am not your maid." He looked me in the eyes as he repeated himself strictly again, before getting up and walking into his, what I assume bedroom. Sighing I got up as well washing my dish and glass, than heading back up to my bed.

" Wow I have more freedom here than back at home blue!" I squealed as I hugged blue.

Blue was a really old doll. He was my mums before, this is the only thing I have that is my mothers, well beside my locket. I pulled out my locked from under my shirt and examined the beautiful, swirly golden cravings it had. The locket's in a shape of a heart, maybe my mum wanted me to know that she is always close to me, in my heart. I let a few tears fall free.

" I miss you mum, I really do." I whispered into the locket thinking that she will actually hear me.

But that is stupid, she's gone up in heaven with the other angels. I laid on my tummy, pulling Blue into me, slowly drifting off to sleep as I thought about how lucky kids around the world are to have a mother who loves and takes care of them no matter how annoying they may be. A mother is really something special, if mum was alive I would think of her as superman but in woman form. She would have to listen to all my non-sense problems, stories, crushes, etc. But at least I know she would be there for me no matter what, maybe that's how it feels to have a mother? Who knows? Am just glad I have Harry, even if he does not like me much, I will win his heart some way.

I will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonjour mon amigos ! see I put a mixture of French and Spanish there (; Hope you like the chappie, Like I said before thank you all for reading my book, voting, and commenting, it does truly bring a smile on my face and I feel I can actually accomplish something that others will like. (:  OK ok GUESS WHAT?! hehe am going to my first ever concert, and yes its 1D! I'm super excited and I hope its fun, and I HOPE I can actually see them as am a short person. I don't have meet&greet there to expense but am thankful for my parents for getting me tickets

That's all, hope you all have a magnificent day <3

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN