Chapter 18: Welcome My Memories

Emma Roberts as Shannon

So, I'm finally back where it all started. Home. It's scary how I used to be afraid of everyone in my formal pack. I wonder how they are doing, if everyone is well. I'm excited to see Dad and Adrian, I miss them.

The only person who knows I'm home right now is former Alpha Colton. I'm not ready to see James yet, I want to be settled first.

I check my surroundings before walking over to a man waving his hand at me.

"Alpha it's good to see you again."

"Please, I'm not alpha anymore. Call me Brent."

"Okay, Brent." I giggle.

It was actually decent on our way back. Brent asked me what I did I'm Austrailia and I explained the parts worth talking about. He seemed very intrigued to know that I'm able to handle my powers now.

"So just to ask, are you in touch with your, ya know, the necromancer stuff?"

"My wolf is stronger but yes, I still see ghosts it's only when I want to that my full power awakens now." I pull up my sleeve to reveal a tattoo that hides my glow from spirits especially evil ones so if I want to talk to one I have to be the one to call out.

We made it back to pack territory and he shows me back to my old house.

"Here, let me grab your bags for the reunion."

I smile at Brent and run to the house and slam the door open.

And I sing

"THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN!"

The next second footsteps hurry down the stairs and the second our eyes meet tears come up to both of our eyes.

"DON'T MAKE IT P-"

I tackled him before he even finished his line. We hugged it out and cried at the same time.

"Adrian! I missed you soooo much."

"I know you did you punk. Who wouldn't miss me?"

I look at him

"Smartass"

"Fatass"

"Flatass"

Adrian gasps

"My booty is an amazing booty."

We burst out laughing and get up from the floor.

"Dear, who is it?" A girl comes from downstairs.

"Oh yeah, Shannon this is Sarah, Sarah this is my mate Shannon."

A little girl comes from the other direction

"And that is our daughter Isabela, Izzy for short."

"Omg Adrian they are amazing!"
I hug Shannon which she gladly returns and I go up to Izzy and tell her I'm her auntie Sarah and she immediately hugs me.

"Daddy tells me alot about you and Grandpa."

"Oh yeah, where Dad?"

The look on his face changed. I knew what that meant.

"How?"

"Depression."

"Where is he?"

"By his favorite tree."

I nod and head over there. I see a headstone with his name on it.

"Hi Daddy, I'm home." I smile to myself and hope that he's happy. I wasn't prepared for the next thing that happened.

"Sarah?"

I turned around to see Robbie. He followed me....

James POV

My dad comes in through the door to my office.

"Where have you been?"

"I went to go get a friend."

"What do you mean friend?"

"You will see in a minute."

I sniffed the air to see just who was on my territory. Two scents, unfamiliar and Sarahs. I immediately got up and sprinted to her destination but when I got their she was talking with someone. More like fighting.

"Leave me alone Robbie! You did this to yourself!"

"Please, just listen to me!" He told hold of her arm and that set me and my wolf off. I grabbed his arm quickly.

"Hands off her." I looked at him with murderous eyes.

"James?" I look up and saw Sarah. In her eyes they looked like she wanted help so that's what I did. I ripped her away from him.

"Leave her alone!" I roared. Sarah stepped in.

"Robbie, just go back to Belle. You chose her anyways."

What I heard just broke my heart. She was with him. I ignored that pang at my heart and said.

"Adrian, get this man off my territory."

Adrian moved swiftly and took him away. I turned my face to Sarah and got a good look at her. Her hair was short and brown, her eyes were as beautiful as ever and her body definitely matured as well as she grew muscle. I did the next thing I kept thinking since she left, I hugged her tightly.