Chapter 14

Sorry if the sex scene seems unexperenced. I don't exactly know how two girls do which sounds pretty bad. But yeah I'm sorry. If you have any ideas you can PM me. Thanks and sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked over at the love of my life and smiled. It's her 24 birthday and our anniversary since we started dating 5 years ago.

Right now she thinks I forgot. Jasmine has plans to go to her parents house because of something. She hates presents but I can do to her what I did 5 years ago. Give her the gift of my body.

I'm hoping it would be more sexual this time. That's why I'm need to go out and bye some things. I'm basically setting up my own death wish.

Sighing I hopped into my car and drove to the you know what store. This is so weird. And I'm still a virgin. Okay so what shall I buy?

Looking at the walls I saw things that looked a bit painful but oh well.

Walking into the store was a bit uncomfortable.

"Hello. I was wondering if you have anything for romance and pleasurable." I said blushing and looked at the cashier who was smirking. He looked like late twenties.

"Okay I'll help you with that. So is it your first time with your boyfriend?" He asked standing up and checking me out.

I gulped and sighed. "Girlfriend actually and yes it's my first time. I'm a virgin."

"Okay then you might want this." He said handing me something that looked like a tale. But it was connected to some lingering.

"What's that?" I asked touching the tale.

"It's a clip on. Acts like a penis for lesbian sex." He said grabbing a basket and putting it inside.

"Thanks. Anything else?" I asked the stupid blush not coming off my face.

"I'm guessing you're bottom or going to be bottom." He said laughing and took a few more things inside. "Now we have clothing you can wear."

"Thanks." I said and looked over at the wall.

"You can decide what you want to buy." He said smiling.

"Thanks so much!" I said smiling. The cashier just nodded and went back to work. I looked at the wall and saw all sorta of outfits.

My favorite was this one outfit that had see through bra from the looks of it, it was push up. I looked down at my boobs and back up at the red and black outfit.

The same one has a thong and some tale like thing connecting to the middle. I think Jasmine would like that one.

I took the outfit and put it inside the basket.

"Do you want to buy all of them?" He asked ringing up the items.

"Yes. I can let my significant other decide what's going to happen. She's the expert not me." I said laughing nervously. Finally I was out of that store and basically running home. It took longer that I thought.

Okay so what now? I'm skipping dinner just in case I throw up on accident.

Breath. I lit up some candles inside the room and changed the sheets into silk. Thank god this bed isn't wood.

I've always had a fear of wooden beds because I'm scared I'm going to break them like I did with my dad's bed. And he beat me up that day.

Stop thinking about that! Okay focus. I have to figure out how to put on this outfit. Think of it as a bathing suit, right?