Our Story Is Different

Prologue:

Everyone at least once comes across a 'rejected' story. The same thing happens. The girl gets rejected by the soon-to-be -alpha because she not good enough, she runs away, she joins a different pack, she gets a boyfriend, she has to go back to her old pack to help them, shes now hot and strong, she sees her 'mate' and he apologizes but she doesn't buy it, later on there's jealousy, fights, re-encounters and romance, then she forgives her mate and they live happily ever after.

Always the same dang thing. Well this story is different. Let me explain how so; the girl DID get rejected by the soon-to-be-alpha but not because of not being strong enough or beautiful enough and she doesn't run away, oh no she stays.

She doesn't exactly get a boyfriend. You see she has two amazing best friends that always stoke by her side no matter what. Annabelle; the pretty smart one with good ideas and then there's Chris; the hot kind athlete man-whore of the school.

Anna gets a 'brilliant' idea after the girl tells her that her mate, the soon-to-be-alpha of the pack, rejected her. This idea of hers involves lots of drama and acting. Her idea was to make her 'mate' jealous. Even if he doesn't want to admit it, he wants her, or at least his wolf does. And who's the more dominant one of them?

You guessed it; the wolf. So she has to pretend to me madly 'in love' with her best friend; Chris.

This girls name is Miranda Farah.

And yes this girl is me.

----

Ill upload chapter one soon. I already have it finished :). This is my first story! I'm so exited for it. I have it ALL planed out but I would still love to hear your input so don't forget to drop off a comment.

And since your already here why don't you click that little VOTE button? ;)

Thanks