Our Story Is Different-{1}

BEEP BEEP BE-

I quickly shut my alarm clock off and lifted my body out of the comfort of my warm bed. I tripped on a shoe that was on the floor and landed right on my face.

I groaned and lifted myself up. I painfully trudged my way into my en-suite and looked at myself in the mirror, my sleepy gray eyes staring back at me.

I'm not really in the 'pretty' department but I don't consider myself ugly either. I have dark brown wavy hair that goes down to my hips, pale pink heart shaped lips and my mothers gray eyes.

You know, I think I missed the part of puberty where I actually get attractive.

I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my cheek and looked at it. I gasped as I looked at the deep cut on my left cheek. I need to find alcohol!

Shit! What's dad gonna say about that!? Now he's gonna think I get harassed at school and make a big deal and bring the police in. It's never good when papa bear comes out of his cave. Never!

I remember the last time he ended up suing the ice cream shop's worker for winking at me. Don't even ask me how the judge permitted my dad to press the charges. I seriously don't know,and I don't think I ever will.

Once I found the rubbing alcohol I sprayed some on a piece of cotton and rubbed it on the rather large gash. It'll be gone by tomorrow due to my fast werewolf healing.

Being a werewolf has its perks, especially when you get attacked. And no, we don't just shift on a full noon. We shift whenever we want actually.

I shifted for the first time last year, when I turned Sixteen. Today I turn seventeen as well as my twin brother, Adam. When you turn sixteen you're supposed to shift for the first time. Then when you turn seventeen you find your mate because your wolf feels more alive than when you first shift.

When I finished cleaning the cut, I stripped out of my Spongebob pj's and turned the water on. I let out a sigh when I felt the warm water make contact with my skin.

Sometimes taking a warm relaxing shower really helps.

When I finished cleaning my body, washing my hair, and shaving I turned the water off and wrapped a warm fluffy purple towel around my wet body.

I then went into my walk-in closet and chose out my outfit for school. I picked out a purple v-neck, black high waisted shorts and a random pair of black converse. I walked over to my vanity and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

I was really never one to put a lot of make-up on. Some girls exaggerate, others look like clowns, and some just look downright creepy.

I let my hair cascade down my back in its natural waves and put my iPhone in my pocket as well as my keys and threw my school bag over my shoulder.

And that's when a delicious smell hit me.

I started running down the stairs, eager to find the source of smell. I walked into the kitchen to see dad wearing moms old apron with flower all over his face and shirt. He was trying to flip the pancake that was on the pan but failed miserably

"Hey..dad?" I asked him, trying to get his attention to me instead of god knows what he was doing to the very unfortunate pancake.

"Oh,Hey sweat pea! Good morning and happy birthday!" He threw his flower covered arms around me and I squealed.

"Dad, my clothes are getting dirty!" I exclaimed. I'm not girly but I just don't feel like going all the way upstairs, into my room just so I canchange my whole outfit.