That is another thing that has been bothering me. My wolf has been really calm over these past few days. The first day she freaked because she wanted Preston but after a few choice words to her, or well myself, she has calmed down. I can feel her power and strength yet she listened to quickly. It was like I already had control over her, but I knew that had to be wrong. Only a few days ago I had no control over her, or well very little. Preston helped me at first, and then the silver helped but after my dream... it was like she was instantly controlled.  

I didn't understand how it happened but it freaked me out just a little. Shaking my head I clear my head of my thoughts as I sit up, stretching slightly.  

A knock on the door makes me snap my head over to it as it slowly opens to reveal my sister with a plate of food. 

"Oh good your awake." She says coming in and sitting on the bed, holding the plate out for me. 

I nod and grab it from her, taking a bite of the mashed potatoes and corn that were on there. "Thank you." I mumble as I stuff my face. 

"So I was going to go see mom, I was hoping that you would go with me." She says after a while of us not talking. 

I look at the now empty plate and think about it. I knew that I should, but I was afraid that once I see her the guilt will come back even worse.  

"Can I ask you something?" I ask setting the plate on my bedside table. 

She hesitates but nods. "Of course," She says putting a smile on her face. 

"Why did you come back?" 

She looks at me as if I said something completely dumb. "For you of course," She says wrapping an arm around me. 

But I shake it off and protest. "I get that but there has to be another reason. I'm home now, I'm safe and yet you're staying. Why? Is it because of mom?" I ask. 

She sighs and leans back on my bed, resting on her elbows. "Dee-" She cuts off and chews on her lip for a few seconds, debating something. "Brayden told me what had happened earlier that day before you were kidnapped." She finally says. 

"About mom's change?" I whisper making her nod. "And what do you think?" 

She shrugs. "I don't believe her, she may have you and Brayden convinced-" 

"Then why are you still here?" I practically shout standing up and pacing. 

She doesn't say anything for a while making me stop my pacing and look at her. Her head is down and she's fidgeting with her hands. 

"Because I was hoping that this would help make your decision. Brayden and I talked and we think that it would be best if you moved back with me." She says softly. "Brayden will stay here and look after mom-" 

I was shaking my head no before she could even start. "No, I'm not leaving." I say crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at her. 

"Dee-" 

"No, don't you Dee me, I am not leaving. Not when mom is in this condition. You think that I would leave her like this? Abandon her when she needs us the most. What else have you and Brayden talked about?" I hiss. "I won't be like you, I won't abandon my family."  

At this she takes a sharp intake of breath but I don't care that I hurt her. I don't care because she was trying to hurt me by forcing me to leave. 

"You haven't been out of this room or your funk since you came back. You haven't gone to school and you haven't had any contact with your friends. You need a change of scenery this is why we suggested you move." She finally says her voice calm even though I knew that she was hurt on the inside.