Chapter 2

A/N: that's Ariadna's outfit on the side

Enjoy!

Ariadna's P.O.V

I watched as Davi jumped into his father's arms and as he started to swing Davi around.

I raised an eyebrow as I heard them speaking another language. I'm guessing Portuguese?
I only speak two languages, English and Spanish.

I smiled as Davi came over to Aurora dragging his father with him in the process.

"Papai this is my new fwend Auwowa" Davi explained to his father.
"Well nice to meet you Aurora, I'm Neymar, Davi's Father" he said and shook Aurora's hand.

"Nice to meet you two sir" Aurora answered.

"Just call me Neymar yeah?" He asked.

"NeyNey!"Aurora squealed and jumped into his arms.

"Or you can call me that" Neymar laughed and began pacing around with Aurora.

I felt a little tug on my jacket and I looked down to see a pouting Davi.

I kneeled down to Davi's height "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"That's my Papai" he said and pointed at Neymar and Aurora.

"Oh" I said trying not to laugh" let's go" I said and took him by his little hand and walked over to them.

"Uhm Davi kinda wants his Dad back now" I said awkwardly.

"No mommy, This is my NeyNey" Aurora stuck her tongue out at me.

My eyes widened in surprise.

"But He's my Papai!" Davi shouted.

"But she's my Googlybear" Neymar pouted.

My jaw dropped and I looked at the little boy who was on the verge of tears.

"No,No,No, don't cry c'mon I'll carry you?" I asked.

"Yaaayyy" Davi did a little dance and I scooped in into my arms.

"Ha Ha Papai I have Awi and you downt" Davi teased Neymar and stuck his tongue out at him.

"Oh, nice to meet you I'm Neymar" he said and stuck his hand out to me.

"I'm Ariadna nice to meet you" I said and shook his hand with my free hand.

"I know it's not the best way to meet but it happened" we both laughed.

Neymar turned to his watch and gasped as he saw the time.

"Oh god, Sorry Aurora but I gotta go" Neymar said and gave her a kiss on her forehead and put her down. i put davi down and he grabbed his jacket giving it to his father.

"Nooo,don't go" She pouted.

"I have to as much as would rather stay here with you I can't" he explained as he was zipping up Davi's Jacket.

"But why?!!" Aurora whined.

"Aurora I'm pretty sure that you will see Davi and Neymar tomorrow" I explained to Aurora as I grabbed her jacket and her lunch box.

"What?" She asked as I was helping her put her jacket on.

"Yea I'm pretty sure that Neymar might bring Davi tomorrow" I said and turned to look at Neymar.

He stared at me and I just widened my eyes to give him a hint.

"Ohhhh" he said once he realized what I was doing" yeah, Aurora I am going to bring Davi tomorrow" he smiled.