chapter 5

I woke up with a pounding headache. I open my eyes and then close them immediately. I hate hangovers. My mouth tastes like straight vodka. I sit up way to fast and topple over with a groan. Everything hurt. What hurt the most though, was the rejection by Kellin. Why would I get so drunk? I get up from bed more slowly this time and throw on clothes, grabbing my tooth brush and making my way to the bathroom slowly, trying not to vomit and fall down. I don't think I've ever been more hungover. How much did I drink?

The bathroom is filled with guys in a similar state as I am. The sinks are mostly all filled but I spot Jamie amongst the guys and go to share the sink with him.

"Oh look who decided to join the world of the living." Jamie jokes, making room for me at the sink.

"Shut up." I snapped, not in the mood for Jamie's shit.

"Whoa calm down there amigo." Jamie says around a mouth full of tooth paste. I ignore him and brush my teeth a little aggressively. I couldn't stop thinking about Kellin. I messed up everything. Could we even still be friends? Did I even want to be his friend? I couldn't deny that I have feelings for the weirdo.

"Dude you've been brushing your teeth for like ten minutes. You might want to chill." Jamie says pulling my attention back to reality. I spit out the tooth paste and I'm not surprised to see a little blood. I wipe my mouth ad turn to leave the bathroom. I should just avoid kellin. He probably doesn't want to see me anyways. Kellin literally told me he didn't want anything like that with me.

"Dude what happened last night?" Jamie asks, interrupting my thoughts again.

"Nothing." I mumble heading back to my room. Jamie didn't let up though, and continued to follow me.

"Was it something with kellin? You guys were inseparable last night." Jamie presses me as he follows me into our room.

"I kissed him alright?" I sigh laying down on my back.

"That's good right? I mean you've been crushing on him since you first laid eyes on him." Jamie says confused.

"Yeah but I don't think he feels the same way." I mumble. There is no way I'm going to be able to face Kellin.

"Man that sucks. What did he say?" Jamie asks plopping down on his own bed across from me.

"He said he didn't like it." I groan rolling over so my face was pressed against my pillows. The whole situation was terrible.

"The kiss?" Jamie inquires. I nod without looking up. I can hear Jamie trying and failing to stifle his laughter.

"It's not funny!" I protest sending a glare at Jamie.

"Well what are you going to do?" Jamie asks after is laughter dies down.

I shrug and put my face back into the pillows.

"Ok well I'm going to go meet up with Justin and tony. You want to come?" Jamie offers. I shake my head. I really didn't want to accidentally run into Kellin. I still had no idea how to handle this situation.

"Shoot yourself." Jamie says. A few minutes I hear the door open and close.

I lay in bed a while longer, not doing much just trying to figure out what I can say to Kellin to make this less awkward. After half the day is spent laying in the same spot I finally begin to feel hungry. After getting up I slip shoes on and make my way to the dining room. I still felt like shit, but I felt way better than I did in the morning.

I walk into the dining room with my head down, not really in the mood to socialize, so I don't see Kellin until I'm running into him.

"Oh sorry my bad." I say quickly, looking up only to meet big, blue eyes.