part one

running away was one of my options. but come on this wasn't Paper Towns, this is reality. The reality in which we live in, were you want to go spend 30,000 dollars on concert tickets but you only have 3$ and a piece of gum in your jacket that's been there for almost a month.

being a teenager is so hARD and emotional. It's just ugh!,, ya know ? Especially when you have a crush, let me tell you about that wanting to smack them in the face with a chair but also wanting to cuddle with them while watching Breaking Bad, or The Walking Dead, what ever does you.

And staying up until 3am because your overthinking to much,, which is a pro and con, a pro because hey you can post the time on snapchat and all your friends think you're a badass because you stay up past your bedtime !

And when it's also 3am listening to music, not any type of music like.. Listening to like pop punk music no I don't mean 5 Seconds Of Summer. I'm talking about Moose Blood, The Story So Far, Citizen, Neck Deep and Knuckle Puck you feel??

Sometimes I want to take long car rides to no where. A road trip from Anaheim to Tracy CA.
Or a midnight walk around the neighborhood.

it's like when we were kids we were an egg that had its yoke together and then BAM we're teen and our yoke is all outta place and we gotta get our shit together, we have to somehow get our shit together .